Author Thread: Question
Admin

Question
Posted : 31 Dec, 2008 11:14 PM

So if you view a girl's profile and don't send her a wink or email at that time does that pretty much mean you are not interested?

Keith_M

View Profile
History
Question
Posted : 1 Jan, 2009 07:43 AM

I can't speak for everybody, but that's not always the case for me. I tend to be slow to make a move (especially in this type of setting), so I may look a few times and think/pray about it. Think about it like this... Something about you caught that person's eye. I like to think of it as a compliment if I get viewed, even if nothing ever comes of it.

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Question
Posted : 1 Jan, 2009 07:59 AM

No. It do not sunnyG.

I see a lot of profiles I would Love to respond to but I do not because the last thing I would want to be is a ON LINE PLAYER which is what some people are doing. I was talking to a friend and it is the thing to do since it is easy plus you can cover up a little more; people do. Now the Blessing for you could be that when your profile get looked at they may see that you are serious and could see through their GAME. So they keep hunting until they find a weak PREY TO PREY on with the lies.

cranston

View Profile
History
Question
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 01:27 PM

sometimes: For we all look for different things, for me if I do not see Christ Jesus reflected in your words, I move on.

View Profile
History
Question
Posted : 5 Jan, 2009 06:41 PM

Thanks. I know I do this sometimes too. I don't want to just "jump" into communicating with someone on a whim.