Author Thread: Christ in the Car World
Admin

Christ in the Car World
Posted : 1 Oct, 2007 01:40 PM

I am in a Christian Car Club. It's called the Holy Rollerz(HRC3 for short) We got to car shows and pass out Bibles, tracts and information on what we do as a club. This year at NOPI, one of the biggest car shows in the world, HRC3 handed out 250 bibles. We had a sponsor back out or else we would have had more. It was all in God's plan. We also handed out waters and tracts to those that stopped in and or passed by our tents. So I would say that the car world is My Mission Field! :angel:

View Profile
History
Christ in the Car World
Posted : 23 Oct, 2007 09:07 AM

that's great! One thing we all need to remember when passing out tracts or Bibles tho is that we need to remember that these people don't necessarily know how to read the Bible, and the majority of the time it winds up on a shelf in their home gathering dust.

When you hand out Bibles, be sure to explain to the person how to read it, and that it is basically a library / compiliation of books that the Lord wrote through different people. The books of the Bible were dictated by God to people who wrote down the words. Explain to them that each book is broken down into chapters and verses to make it easier to find passages that the Lord may reveal to you. Explain that the old testament is all about the prophesies regarding Christ's coming, and the new testament is about the fulfillment of those prophesies by Christ being born, living on the earth, His ministry, His death and resurrection.

Recommend they Begin with the book of Romans (it is the gospel in a nutshell) and then have them go back and start at Genesis 1:1 and read through to Revelation. They can study it as they go if they like. This method gives them the gospel first to convict / save? them so they are not without excuse, and then if they go back and read it straight through from beginning to end it gives them a firm foundation. BTW the easiest way go get through all the geneologies in Numbers is to draw it out on a family tree on a huge sheet of paper.

Also it would be good to learn how to use a good concordance such as "Strong's Exhaustive Concordance" and explain to them that this is an excellent way to study words/topics in the Bible.

BTW: how did you get all those Bibles to give away? Who did you contact for it and who bailed out so I don't use them?

View Profile
History
Christ in the Car World
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 06:26 PM

Greetings to u in jesus name

thank u sister u are great mission and vision in Lord s work let me pray for joy ministries india we have waiting like mindeed people like u plz pray for my ministries

your brother in christ

Rev khandavalii

joy mnistries