Author Thread: Part Human/Part Animal Hybrid
shalom716

View Profile
History
Part Human/Part Animal Hybrid
Posted : 30 Jul, 2011 07:36 AM

Crazed scientists all over the globe are "playing god" with the very building blocks of life. Today, thanks to extraordinary advances in the field of genetic modification, scientists are now able to do things that were once unthinkable. Part human/part animal hybrid monsters are being created by scientists all over the planet and it is all perfectly legal. Scientists justify mixing the DNA of humans and animals by claiming that it will help them "cure diseases" and "feed the world", but the reality is that all of this genetic modification is a tremendous threat to the human race. It is only a matter of time before humans start allowing themselves to be genetically-modified in order to "fight illness" or to "enhance" their abilities. The temptation to insert the genes of animals or plants into people in order to create "super soldiers" or a "superior race" will certainly prove to be much too tempting. Unless something is done to hold all of this back, it seems almost certain that genetic hell will be unleashed on the human race. Once genetically-modified humans start breeding with normal humans there will be no putting the genie back into the bottle. Eventually, we could get to the point where there are very few "100% humans" left.

Most Americans have heard about genetic modification, but most of them don't know a whole lot about it.

Today, the vast majority of the corn and the vast majority of the soy that you eat have been genetically-modified.

In fact, there are thousands upon thousands of food products on store shelves today that contain genetically-modified material.

But modifying plants is one thing. What is even more frightening is when scientists use genetic modification to mix humans with animals.

Recently, a Daily Mail article discussed a new report in the UK that noted that over 150 "human-animal hybrid embryos" have been created in British labs. The following is a brief excerpt from that article....

Scientists have created more than 150 human-animal hybrid embryos in British laboratories.

The hybrids have been produced secretively over the past three years by researchers looking into possible cures for a wide range of diseases.

The revelation comes just a day after a committee of scientists warned of a nightmare �Planet of the Apes� scenario in which work on human-animal creations goes too far.

So who is going to tell scientists when they have gone too far?

Most countries around the globe allow scientists to do pretty much whatever they want when it comes to genetic modification.

The mixing of humans and animals is even going on inside the United States.

The following is from an article posted on MSNBC a few years ago entitled "Scientists Create Animals That Are Part-Human"....

On a farm about six miles outside this gambling town, Jason Chamberlain looks over a flock of about 50 smelly sheep, many of them possessing partially human livers, hearts, brains and other organs.

What do you think most Americans would say if you told them that creatures that are part human/part sheep are being grown inside the United States?

Do you think that they would believe you?

Well, it turns out that our scientists are creating all kinds of monsters that are part human. Just check out what that same MSNBC article said is currently going on....

In the past two years, scientists have created pigs with human blood, fused rabbit eggs with human DNA and injected human stem cells to make paralyzed mice walk.

So shouldn't we be getting upset about all of this?

Of course we should be.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/part-humanpart-animal-hybrid-monsters-are-being-created-by-scientists-all-over-the-planet

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2011 08:20 AM

Sharks seem to be immune to cancers and have never been observed suffering from any of them. So if one day scientists mixed whatever's responsible for this immunity into people would we still object?

I agree genetic engineering has a nightmare component to it, and projecting decades into the future there's a very real possibility we'll visit some of the plots and themes of horror and sci-fi upon ourselves, but I don't see that there's anything we can do to prevent it. Government regulation and oversight would be nice. But trying to ban things never works as there's always demand for that which is forbidden, especially if the pay-off is something like cancer-immunity, or greatly enhanced life expectancy.

shalom716

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2011 06:39 AM

I find the field of stem cell research absolutely fascinating, even though I really don't understand it all. I have worked in a cancer clinic, and have seen people suffer from this terrible disease as well as other diseases. I am all for harvesting stem cells as long as its not taken from a viable human embryo, the cells can be obtained from the placenta. I'm sure their are many other diseases and disorders that could be cured or arrested with these regenerative cells.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Aug, 2011 08:26 AM

Hi

I recently joined this site and I just discovered this forum.

Very good post, very good topic.

Strange that only one person reacted to it, as this is one of the topics that should be on everyone�s agenda.

For me, there is no use in pointing out the advantages of this type of research... Also, I do not care whether it is only in the UK, the USA and not in my own country.

With the globalization, nothing is restricted to nations, hymns and banners no more.

I am concerned about the disadvantages and the dangers and the lack of (international) legislation.

Concern showed within society will lead to a national debate and will inspire authorities to look into legislation (or lack thereof). It will also give scientists - who work for big multinationals - the sense that their behaviour is also submitted to transparency and ethics and that the public do have an eye on them.

Also, I am fully in favour to keep searching for cures of diseases, yet not all means should be justified to save lives.

An ambulance speeding for hospital is not allowed to kill other people on its way. The same goes for research to find cures.

If we must kill one, to save another, then we are not saving lives are we??

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2011 07:23 PM

it's all fun and games till a SpiderGoat eats Your dog.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2012 04:19 AM

If this is what they show to the public, what are they doing in secret?

pitahui

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2014 10:23 PM

Here again, I point to ancient mythology. The myths and religions of the world are full of animal/ human hybrids and strange animal mixtures. The Sphinx, Pan, centaurs, (how many people are named Griffin, Griffith), more than half the egyptian pantheon and so much more. The word for giants in the Greek is also related to the word genetic and it is pretty clear that fallen angels and their "seed":devil: were actively tinkering with genetics before the flood. In fact, Noah is singly described as being "pure in his generation". The last purely Adamic man.So," As in the days of Noah...".