Author Thread: "I love you" Doesn't say That Much...
Admin

"I love you" Doesn't say That Much...
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 07:08 AM

Saying: "I love you" doesn't mean that much...

You think you're loved by someone just because he/she just said that to you?

A real love demonstration requires more than just kisses, sex and words...

To feel loved by someone is feeling that this person is really interested about your life;

When this person cares about your happiness;

when this person feel worried when things are not working out;

when this person is always willing to listen what you have to say to him/her, and also, when the person blow your mind when you must need.

Being loved is when the person reminds things you've told he/she 2 years ago;

when he/she gets sad when you are sad;

When he/she smiles gently and says "you're making a big deal for nothing."

A person feels being loved by someone when he/she doesn't see the bad feelings transformed in weapons during an arguing;

A person feels being loved when is feeling accepted, completed;

When you know that everything you say will be well comprehended.

A person feels being loved the moment that is feels secured to be who exactly is, without inventing a character for the relationship, because no character could lasts for so long...

A person feels being loved when doesn't gasping, but sigh;

When the person doesn't speak loud, but talks;

When the person doesn't agree with something, but yet still listen it.

NOW, SIT DOWN AND LISTEN: "I LOVE YOU" DOESN'T MEAN THAT MUCH.

By Arnaldo Jabor.

Translated by me.*

"18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." (1 John 3:18)

It's always good to hear someone we love saying "I love you" to us. But sometimes, actions speaks louder than words.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 09:33 AM

Love is a action word, you do not just say it, you show Love.

Many people say "I love you" , without really knowing what

that means. Actions speak louder than words!

:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 10:25 AM

Love is a word that I think in our culture has been cheapened and lost it's meaning or rather we've lost an understanding of what it means.

Too often "I love you" is said flippantly without much thought I see and hear it thrown around so easily that we seem to have lost sight of what it really means. Personally I still hold that word with some reverence and seriousness. I believe if you can't say it from the heart and mean it don't say it. I'm not a guy who won't ever say it but I'm not going to say it right away unless I mean it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 10:40 AM

Many people say "You're my best friend" Yet, when their "best friend" needs them, they disapear" Many people say "I love you" but they cheat, they mistreat and don't show their love for the "beloved" person.

This is why Jesus says in (1 John 3:18): "18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." Because He knows that people may say "empty" words that don't come from their hearts. Just like many people say "I love God" I am Christian, but yet, they won't obey Christ and do what He says:

"21 Whoever has my commands and KEEPS THEM IS THE ONE WHO LOVES Me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.� (John 14:21)

Which proves that just by the person saying: "I'm christian", doesn't mean this person loves Him. Many people goes to church, but this doesn't make them real Christians, if they don't do what the Lord says.

Now, this is my opinion, though. I don't know own the truth, and each person is free to think whatever they want. :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 03:22 PM

The word Christian today has taken on many forms.

Many people do not know the real meaning of it either.

Like you said, If you love God you will obey him.

Thank God, He knows our hearts and He will be the Judge.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2011 12:38 AM

i always believe that this simple statement " i love you" will change a person's life. it is a powerful word to announce. God said. I love you with an everlasting love.He love us and gave His live on us,words and action he demonstrated to make it far more alive that each one of us is given the boast,that even though how sinful and worthless each one of us,someone perfect loves us and made us important.

loving someone is about committing oneself however be the temperature of ones heart is,he or she is still holding on.

I am blessed and i praise the Lord i am able to tell my wonderful man. I love him with all my heart and be able to prove it...:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2011 05:29 AM

GOD saying " I love you" is NOT the same thing that a simple man/ woman saying the same words.

But each one is free to do whatever thy want, I just don't fall these famous words, but by ACTIONS, when it is about human beings...