Author Thread: good husband????
jezcie

View Profile
History
good husband????
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 09:50 AM

hi guys,

How u will be a good husband for your wife???

Are you going to change your life style, i mean do u still want to enjoy your life like what u have done when u were single? and how u treat your wife?

Just curious....

:peace:

Gourd00

View Profile
History
good husband????
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 01:07 PM

Besides basic compromise, which should happen in all marriages, and besides learning a woman's likes and dislikes and doing things to show a wife that she is loved, i dont think a guy should have to change for his wife at all. If he is following God, he will already be changing and growing like God wants him, so it wont matter simply that a female came into the picture. I dont expect a girl to bend over backwards for me, i expect it to be an even relationship where we both compromise when we have to.

If u were talking about "little acts of romance," some of it would depend on what she liked. I would try to do that, as well as creative things that came to my mind. Flower petals lying around seem to be in the media, massages, breakfast in bed, doing chores like the dishes for her or something. But really, a lot of it will depend on what kind of girl she is. She may even be a kind of girl that doesnt like a lot of the traditional mushy gushy stuff, and maybe she wants to white water rafting or watch sports on tv. Though i think id probably attract a more traditional kinda girl myself. heh.

Hopeful123

View Profile
History
good husband????
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 02:34 PM

I would add respect to the list. I think I would have to find someone who I can respect and who will respect me as well. When things get rough , as they do, respect and being centred in Christ are 2 very strong anchors that hold you together