Author Thread: Somebody got banned for trying to scam me! Thank you CDFF!
Admin

Somebody got banned for trying to scam me! Thank you CDFF!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2011 07:31 PM

I was on here this evening and suddenly I noticed someone had viewed my profile and had also sent me a message. So first I checked to see who had viewed my profile. I noticed that they didn't have a photo. But anyway, I was ok with them not having a profile picture...after all I haven't added one yet. But then I went to view my inbox...and before I was able to view the message, I noticed that it said they had been banned. I'm so glad CDFF caught them before they caused me any trouble. A big THANK YOU goes to the CDFF crew who stopped that troublemaker from causing me a problem. :)

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2011 08:20 PM

This site is really good about getting rid of scanners. It doesn't take much to identify them these days. I have had a few and sent a note to the administrator. In no time they are Gone!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Sep, 2011 12:37 AM

The exact same thing happened to me today. I think I would have figured it out eventually but I'm glad I didn't have to waste any time reading their message and viewing their profile.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Sep, 2011 05:45 PM

I am glad you did not get scammed. I did. I found out that the man I supposedly "married" and was allowed to be wife to for one day before having to leave his country gave me fake id and age. All I lost was my dignity and my heart for a while, was told he scammed other women too for money, especially widows like me with a little social security. Too bad because I do know others who met and married on these sites and are happy!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2011 05:38 PM

I notice that a lot of dude who send me messages get banned. Seems to be a lot of them out there. I don't know how this site catches them, I only care that this site catches them.

I have been on some Christian sites where questionable activity went on and I had to be the one to report it to the mods. This was the kind of thing the mods should have caught but did not.

So just be prepared to see a lot of people here one moment and gone the next. Just house cleaning. :boxing:

ld_rock

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 10:36 PM

I have four experiences dating with scammer, for the first time we chat, i feel like "I'm fall in love" but at the end they just want money, but I'm never give what they want from me, and one of them in this site, and four guys come again ( not here) but i can feel that they're a scammer and sure i did'nt reply their mail again and closed my account. yesterday i get one mail but not to long i found that this guy banned by this site. so thank you CDFF for the protection to us. I still believe there is a real man of God for me, in HIS time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 12:18 PM

I appreciate this site being so hardworking to ban scammers. In the last three days, approximately 3 scammers have been banned with emails showing up in my inbox.

It causes a woman to have such distrust in men on these sites. It is so sad.

shanleyval

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2017 03:26 PM

They’re still out there. I just got fooled. Beware!

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2018 09:18 AM

Dose it take a while for an account to close or does it close right away when someone deactivates it

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2022 02:26 PM

I was chatting with a guy, recently, he seemed nice ,but mysterious. Then, after a week, I observed he was "BANNED". I mean he hasn't asked me for any money neither has be been inappropriate. What advice would you give me?

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2022 02:26 PM

I was chatting with a guy, recently, he seemed nice ,but mysterious. Then, after a week, I observed he was "BANNED". I mean he hasn't asked me for any money neither has be been inappropriate. What advice would you give me?

Page : 1 2