Author Thread: friendly Hi from Indonesia
Admin

friendly Hi from Indonesia
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 02:10 PM

Hi,

I'm Ruth from Indonesia. I'd like to make circle of Christian friends here. I got this website via google seach and its a great place to make friends also to share&witness of Jesus love. We can support each others in prayers too.

GBU all

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 03:10 PM

Hello :waving:

Wow, you are a long ways away from most of us on this site. I'm sure you can find some nice people to chat with here.

Welcome and enjoy.

God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 03:25 PM

Hello and welcome. If I can help you in any way, do not hesitate to ask.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 03:40 PM

Thank you bro..

Gbu :glow::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2009 09:32 PM

hi

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 10:44 AM

Greetings to you sister Ruth. I praise Him for the opportunity this site affords to meet members of the Body from all over the world. In these last days the enemy will be pouring all His efforts to bring all the world under his power and will even be granted by God to do this very thing. We too during this time are being called to wake up and join our gifts together into a worldwide expression of Christ Jesus, united by the the Spirit of Love which dwells within us all. We will need to unite for as the darkness gets darker, the light within us must shine all the more brighter. If the salt loses its flavor how will it keep from becoming totally rotten and then the salt has no use. We are the salt which holds back the power of the enemy. We will know each other by our love for one another.

Much love and many blessings to you my sister, in He who waits for us to put on fine linen which is the righteous acts of the saints. That He may take us to the marriage of the Lamb.

Robert

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 10:53 AM

Oh yeah, Angel in MN, hi, I just saw your greeting to Ruth and felt led to say that distance makes no difference for we can be standing right next to someone and still be worlds apart in our hearts and fellowship. We are strangers, we are aliens, we are not of this world. We are indeed a peculiar people. Blessings.

Robert

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2009 07:24 PM

My name is Antonio. I also like your profile an pics, so very lovely. I'm interested in knowing more of you, so if you feel the same and seriously interested, maybe we can keep in contact with one another by exchanging phone number, email, etc. My number is 215-279-3943, email and Yahoo Messenger ID is [email protected]. Again thank you, have a wonderful and bless day. :angel: