Author Thread: PRAY AND FAST FOR MARRIAGES
lilsis101

View Profile
History
PRAY AND FAST FOR MARRIAGES
Posted : 12 Sep, 2011 08:15 AM

CHALLENGE!!!!!

***** HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU ABOUT MARRIAGE???

***** EVEN IF YOU AREN'T SEEKING A MATE; JOIN

***** OTHERS WHO ARE SERIOUSLY SEEKING

http://fastpray.wordpress.com

We basically pray/fast on Mondays during what would be lunch for 1) marriages for those who long to be married, and 2) for men to have the courage to walk upright and into relationship, and 3) for women to have the courage to change where we need to change. If you can find a friend to pray with you, that would be ideal. And pray as specifically as possible. But however you pray, know that you joining with 460 others as we fast and pray into these arenas.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2011 07:49 PM

so if I pray with others, I get a wife faster? this may sound like a get wife quick scheme.

lilsis101

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 03:55 PM

lol, Aren't you a comedian. No, you won't get one faster. Who knows you might not get one at all. The Lord might reveal that it is not His will for you to have a wife. This is just a time set aside to devote for healthy Godly marriages.

lilsis

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2011 05:09 PM

THANK U SO MUCH SISTER!

I'M GOING TO JOIN THE SITE U GAVE US!!!

LOVE IN HIM,:angel::angel:

VANI,

I DO KNOW OFCOURCE THE PRAYER IS STRONGER WITH FASTING...JESUS FASTED 40 DAYS I DID TOO :) I'M GLAD :) WELL JUST EVEN MORE THAN 40 BUT WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND NO ONE AROUND ME:)IN MY MOM'S VILLAGE IT WAS SO REAWARDIN!!!:glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::angel::angel::angel:

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

TO BE HIS GLORY!!!!