Author Thread: Faith In The Spirit For Others
Admin

Faith In The Spirit For Others
Posted : 13 Sep, 2011 12:46 PM

I feel lead to share this with you all. I truely beleive we must put more trust and faith in the Holy Spirit and what he is doing through others. We must stop thinking he is not at work in them. Thinking we must change everybody, or try and guide and control them in the direction we believe they should go.

The word says, seek and ye shall find. I truely beleive this. If another is seeking the Lord they will surely find him through Christ. I have total Faith in that. For the Lord can do all things. We must stop trying to change and think we have to control and guide everyones single little step they make. Trust the Holy Spirit my Dear Brothers and Sisters. he is guiding them and will guide them to truth and in his will for their life. He has guided each of us to himself through all the trash we once knew and followed. We must beleive he can, will, and is doing the same for others. Trust him in Faith for others my Brothers and Sisters. This trust and faith in the Lord for others, can be of great emcouragement to them. Letting them see faith in action not only for your life, but theirs too. Our goal is to build others faith, not stomp it out. Putting your faith him and know he will do his perfect will in them also as he does in you, can be a tremendous blessing.

Gods Continued Blessings And Love,

David

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 11:16 AM

--Nah David--I am not against Christ--and neither is anyone else that has spoken out against you. What I am against-- is how YOU use Christ and his teachings to purport your own foul, narrow minded thinking. Whenever it has been suggested you might re-think your harsh words--you come back at people typical of one of your above quotes. You have a narcissistic view of your own self importance as it relates to the interpretation of God's word and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Anyone reading you can see this and that is why most people respond here negatively to your comments. The fact of the matter is your words in relation to others are not very Christ-like. They are filled with hate, frustration and anger.

--As benevolent as you wish to appear to pray for the souls of others--when you first curse them with your disparaging, hate-filled responses--it's rather hard to believe in the same breath you turn around and bless them--lol. :ROFL:

--As I said, YOUR WORDS DO IN FACT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 11:25 AM

No ChicagosFinest I teach in Church in Andrews Texas and also post my writings on many other sites. All other who are mature in Christ and seek to understand truth, understand my heart and know my heart is not self nor to belittle but to edify only. You misunderstood and then attacked me instead of trying to understand anything. Come join me at church or my Facebook page and see if the over 600 friends on my Facebook agree with you. My Facebook page is David Dillard

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 11:33 AM

oh my cureent facebook picture is of a horse and says it is hard to stumble when your on your knees....feel free to send a freind request. dispite all thats been said, i truly hold no hard feelings and know that you just dont tru;y know me or my heart for others and to serve Christ. I never meant for what I wrote to come off wrong and did make an effort to clarify all I wrote, but you all still disreguarded it and attacked me and continue to.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 01:19 PM

"No ChicagosFinest I teach in Church in Andrews Texas and also post my writings on many other sites. All other who are mature in Christ and seek to understand truth, understand my heart and know my heart is not self nor to belittle but to edify only. You misunderstood and then attacked me instead of trying to understand anything. Come join me at church or my Facebook page and see if the over 600 friends on my Facebook agree with you. My Facebook page is David Dillard"

--David, for a truth to be a TRUTH it has to stand the litmus test of it conforming to the reality of the statement. When you say your heart is not of self, nor does it belittle and is only to edify GOD--THAT statement is NOT true because your words often times belittle people in general, disrespect women and are full of hate.

--You can claim a piety of innocence all you want, however, YOUR words show your nature to be something other than what you claim.

--You cannot have it both ways David...a TRUTH will be a TRUTH if the facts leading up to that TRUTH bear witness TO that TRUTH.

--Your above quotes make it very clear you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your christian back-side! :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 12:59 AM

No Chicago...your childish laughter and words prove your heart and what your about. its very obvious the only thing you desire is to deny any truth to continue the distructive ways of your heart. The proof is in your continued attackes. Its obvious you dont desire peace. Why not share your own ministry? you dont because you dont have one. You hide behind your words and fasle name and there is no truth in you. Reveal yourself or go away....I have better things to do besidess aurgue with a fool who lies and is only distructive and hides himself.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 01:42 AM

13.Psalm 86:14

Arrogant foes are attacking me, O God; ruthless people are trying to kill me� they have no regard for you.

Psalm 94:4 They pour out arrogant words; all the evildoers are full of boasting.

Psalm 119:21 You rebuke the arrogant, who are accursed, those who stray from your commands.

Psalm 119:20-22 The arrogant mock me unmercifully, but I do not turn from your law.

Psalm 119:50-52 Though the arrogant have smeared me with lies, I keep your precepts with all my heart.

18.Psalm 119:78

May the arrogant be put to shame for wronging me without cause; but I will meditate on your precepts.

Psalm 119:85 The arrogant dig pits to trap me, contrary to your law.

Psalm 119:122 Ensure your servant�s well-being; do not let the arrogant oppress me.

Psalm 123:4 We have endured no end of ridicule from the arrogant, of contempt from the proud.

Psalm 140:5 The arrogant have hidden a snare for me; they have spread out the cords of their net and have set traps for me along my path.

Psalm 140:4-6 The proud and arrogant person��Mocker� is his name� behaves with insolent fury.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 07:42 AM

"I have better things to do besidess aurgue with a fool who lies and is only distructive and hides himself."

-----------------------------------

I KNOW you cannot stand NOT having the last word. The very nature of your psychosis prevents you from exerting any self control. You respond always in hate, anger and frustration.

I found it interesting when I came across another thread here, under Dating Stories and Experiences; GODLY MEN & WOMEN, posted by righteousfire. When I read that thread --it was if it was written about you on purpose, lol.

In that thread Righteousfire says, "A man or woman IS what they SHOW they are, not what they say they are." I couldn't agree more David-YOU are exactly what YOU show yourself to be. How sad is that...

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 09:28 AM

ChicagoFinest....

Proverbs 14:3 A fool�s mouth lashes out with pride, but the lips of the wise protect them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 10:03 AM

Like I said...you have to have the last word...lol:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2011 10:13 AM

ChicagosFinest......

Proverbs 20:3 It is to one�s honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel.

Page : 1 2 3