Author Thread: Welcome, and thanks
Admin

Welcome, and thanks
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 12:57 PM

To everyone on the forums,

Thanks for making this an active message board. When I first came here a few months ago, it would be days sometimes between posts, now it is hard to keep up with them all. Praise God! This fellowship is important, and it allows us to get a glimpse of the real person inside. I think this venue is important for online dating.

God bless you all,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Welcome, and thanks
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 02:02 PM

:waving:

Leon,

I really enjoy this forum too. Many people on here appreciate your advice and also your translation of the TRUE words of the Bible. You truly are a man of God and I enjoy reading your posts because you really know what you are talking about and you prove your points with scripture, not just personal opinion. But even in your personal opinions it is obvious you follow God.

I have learned many things from you in only a short period of time. You are a blessing to many people who use this site and I hope you continue to be an active member.

God bless,

Angel_in_MN

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Welcome, and thanks
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 07:11 PM

Well, hopefully my post before does not let this thread die out. That was not my intention. There are many people who post on this site who positively contribute to the forum.

I like this forum because you can learn a lot about a person this way - even more so than just through their profile. And most of the time, it is even more personal.

man4christ

View Profile
History
Welcome, and thanks
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 10:34 PM

Hi everybody

Am tremendously blessed by the forum and strongly believe that through sharing we get to know each other i believe that we have a devine obligation to build a bridge where our fellow brothers and sisters are falling and accomplish God's purpose, his love is unconditional and my mission hs been to help humanity and have been serving people and GOD THROUGH my gift and at the moment work with a voluntary orgainization.

Any person that require prayers and he/she can email me [email protected]

wish you a splendid and blessed day

Thank you