Author Thread: What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Admin

What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2011 03:55 AM

On my view this is the brilliant movie �As Good as Gets� with very famous and favourite Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Greg Kinnear and Cube Gooding Jr., created remarkable director James L. Brooks. I love all these people for their really good work. Especially thanks for the composer Hans Zimmer. This movie is like a good friend. I mean it always gives a support. Take only one moment from this movie, when the hero, whom plays Jack Nicholson, sings �Look on the bright side of your life�.

There are so many tragic and funny moments in same time, which forces you watch it with tears on your eyes and smile on your lips simultaneously. Take the moment when the assistant of artist, who was attacked at his home, is answering him �I have one smaller� about a mirror, which he asks her to give him that find out how much his face injured after all (the role of artist plays Greg Kinnear). But most exiting leitmotif in whole movie it is how absolutely awful writer (Jack Nicholson) and amazing waitress (Helen Hunt) interact with each other. Humor and very serious and dramatic things (like a disease of waitress�s son); intolerance and desperate need of help; love, friendship, affection and obvious necessity of changing� This movie about human things, but it is fairy story indeed and of course.

I have heard in an additional material to movie how director was saying about every actor on every small moment in the plot. There nothing too much and nothing lost, this movie created in a splendid and exact harmony. I love this movie very much. I take a moral support from this movie when I feel myself depressed. Like I told you already, this movie is like a good friend, who always sings you in your difficult moment of life with the voice of inimitable Jack Nicholson, �Look on the bright side of your life�.

Sincerely

Natasha.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2014 01:55 PM

KUNFU PANDA

SURF UP

RIO

RANGO

TANGLED

THE GURDIANS

GNOMEO AND JULIET

MADAGSCAR

MONSTER IN PARIS

HAPPY FEET

``.......the list is endless!

lexthe70

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2015 05:42 AM

Inception of Leonardo Dicaprio

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2015 12:38 PM

For me, it's Batman Begins. I find the character development and story so great, I actually don't have a book in front of me when I watch it. A rarity for me. :)

sunny1b0y

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2015 12:17 PM

Great list I have added some to my watch next list

Page : 1 2 3