Author Thread: A biblical Miracle
Admin

A biblical Miracle
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 11:56 AM

I wasn't going to put this on a forum but, the more I thought about it and I hear many say with their beliefs that the parting of the sea by God through Moses did not happen and that it all was myth. I was compelled to write the following...

A very true biblical miracle. Many don't believe in the parting of the sea. I seen it for myself. While on the beach, my truck got stuck in a tide coming in around the Galveston, Texas area. We tried everything to get the truck out but as the water and beach sand kept rising and consumed the tires, we realized it was completely a lost hope. It was then after the water/sand had reached nearly the top of the tires and knowing it was hopeless PLUS we knew we had an 8 mile walk to town, in the dark and having to go through an alligator swamp area (my grand kids were with us) we all prayed as we knelt to our knees to the Lord for for his divine help. :prayingm: No sooner than we finished praying, and within a 50' radius of the truck, the tide went out within that radius. (we literally saw the water recede). Water was everywhere else except around the truck. As the tears fell from our face and in awesome amazement plus knowing that our Lord faithfully heard our prayers, we then jacked the truck with timber again, and drove out. (the ground around us was practically dried out at that time). When we were driving off, we looked back and saw the area was consumed with the sea water again.This is and always will be the never forgetting miracle... Absolutely, God does answer prayers, even when we think it impossible. GOD DID PART THE SEA...If you believe in miracles, pass this one on because it honestly happened and it was witnessed by us and has provided a wonderful testimony.:applause:

View Profile
History
A biblical Miracle
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 05:59 PM

Wonderful testimony! How many people has something like this happened to that never even considered it a miracle? Or thought they had somehow done it themselves. Great post.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
A biblical Miracle
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 06:17 PM

Thanks for the reply. you're right. Many think it coincidence. But when we actually experience the hand of God, and the spirit envelopes us, we always do know. Don't we. When enthusiasm and and the proclamation of what is real as we tell people, somehow seems to justify the difference from God's spirit and secular intelligence.

Its disappointing and heart troubling when we tell someone the absolute truth and its considered imagination.

Stinger

chozen2b

View Profile
History
A biblical Miracle
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 01:46 PM

Wow..how GREAT is our God!

evona

View Profile
History
A biblical Miracle
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 06:38 PM

THIS IS SO TRUE AND TODAY MY POSTING ON FACEBOOK WAS ON MATTHEW 15.

TOO OFTEN WE DISREGARD THE FACT THAT JESUS NOT ONLY FED THESE PEOPLE TWICE WITH A FEW LOAVES AND FISH BUT HE ALSO HEALED THEM PHYSICALLY AND PROVIDED SPIRITUAL FOOD FOR THEM TOO.

YET WE KNOW MANY DID NOT BELIEVE.

eVEN TODAY HE OFFERS US ETERNAL LIFE,DO WE HAVE MANY UNBELIEVERS?

ABSOLUTELY TIMES HAVE NOT CHANGED.

BUT SHOUT FROM THE HOUSETOPS YOUR MIRACLES!

KEEP PROCLAIMING GOD'S GOODNESS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MY DEAR BROTHER/

THIS IS AN AWESOME TESTIMONY YOU HAVE OF HIS MERCY AND LOVE.

LET NOT THE ENEMY STOP YOU FROM EVER PROCLAIMING HIS GOODNESS AND LOVE!

BARBARA ANN:angel:

Cheerios

View Profile
History
A biblical Miracle
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 07:24 PM

What an awesome God. He's so faithful to meet us wherever we are!

Thanks for sharing...:waving: