Author Thread
chozen2b

View Profile
Does God Pick Our Mate or Do We?
Posted : 18 Aug, 2011 04:05 PM

Thanks for sharing this very informative post. I have often struggled with how to know if it's the right "one" . However, I do believe certain "ones" are a better for us than others.

chozen2b

View Profile
How wary are you when you see "Separated" as a status?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 06:30 AM

What you are doing for you wife sounds very noble but I avoid individuals with the status of separated. I honor marriage and believe in the principle of sowing and reaping too much to get in the middle of someone else's marriage.

chozen2b

View Profile
My type, your type, WHAT?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 12:14 PM

Yes, I definitely think it can be limiting when we are unwilling to look beyond our preferred type. Often true blessings of God do not come wrapped in the packages we would expect. My prayer is that I don't miss it b/c it's wrapped differently from my expectations.

chozen2b

View Profile
online friends
Posted : 9 Jun, 2011 12:05 PM

Sounds like He is juggling to many others to keep up.

chozen2b

View Profile
Is it me??
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 11:43 AM

Ultimately the right one hasn't discovered the true gift awaiting beneath the exterior packaging.

chozen2b

View Profile
What does it mean to be equally yoked?
Posted : 20 Nov, 2009 09:52 AM

very nice explanation, Archimedes.

chozen2b

View Profile
Missed Chances
Posted : 9 Oct, 2009 01:02 PM

The are probably many missed opportunities because we can't see the gift available for looking at the packaging.

chozen2b

View Profile
A Revelation About The Relationships I Have Been Choosing
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 06:29 PM

Very insightful. Thanks for sharing!

chozen2b

View Profile
What makes me dis-qualified from eligibility?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 01:20 PM

Isn�t there something about all us that disqualifies us as the person of preference for somebody? Simply because each individual has their own specific list of things that are acceptable and unacceptable in regards to who they choose as a mate. However, we�re not trying to make the ultimate connection with everyone but just that certain one. One is all we really need-one that willingly sees the bad and the good, the challenge and the opportunity to share a life with you.

chozen2b

View Profile
The "Gap" theory
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 09:25 PM

Dave, I think you pose an excellent question-one that I myself have been pondering. Prior to joining such site, my search was very narrow in scope. However, through my experience, I�ve began to question if that is in fact limiting God. The whole earth is the Lord and who is to say that the perfect one exists within my own little part of the world. But I think long distance relationships have a unique set of challenges that I�m not really sure I have the fortitude to handle.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10