Author Thread: Compliments and Suspicion
WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
Compliments and Suspicion
Posted : 23 Jan, 2009 07:58 PM

Why do some women view a compliment given to them from a guy as suspicious and deceptive; especially within this site or others like it? David

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:35 AM

David,

Thanks for "The Compliment And Reassurance That It Will Never Happen Again!!!! (Of Course you ask The Lord to heal you but you have to be wise as well...(The Bible says don't cast "Your Pearl" before swine...So a guy can say "Hey Good Lookin or what you doing tonight..."Isn't a Gewunine Comment or compliment as far as I Am Concern..("I can be healed from all The Junk The World has caused me and haved Healed The Lies From The Enemy but that doesn't mean that if "I Question it that doesn't mean I am not healed..Like Kidvid made a good point that sometimes "A Man May Not Be Gewunie In His Comments Or Compliment It Maybe For His Own Gane...I have gotten better at taking "A Guy Comment And Compliment In A Postive Way...But that is only one aspect of a friendship..."It is Weather "A Christian Guy Is There For You Emotional And Cares About You That Matters....(" A Born-Again Christian Guy must be self approved no matter what until anything is accepted....(Period)

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 05:59 PM

You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes and voice. You do not have that opportunity online and things can often be miscontrued because you can't judge the sincerety by the body language or inflection in the tone of voice.

Robin

Page : 1 2