Author Thread
WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
I want men to stop saying I am tranger
Posted : 9 Dec, 2017 06:07 PM

12/09/2017 2020 Michelle, I've read some of your other questions and how others responded. I'm not the smartest duck on the pond but I would say this: Some of us (male and female including myself) are dumb and have the sensitivity of an old dead goat flying south for the winter. But let me use this analogy with regards to men thinking you're gay or transgen. Lets say you bought a used car and it did everything that you wanted or needed it to do. It's not the prettiest car and shows wear in some places, and may require a bit of maintenance BUT it DOES what you need it to do. Then you come to me and ask me what I thought of it. My reply is: I think it's a piece of ****. Would you take it back to the dealer and try to get your money back? Get a different car? or so on and so forth? The point is this. I really doesn't matter what I think. It only matters what YOU think! You know WHO and WHAT you are. and who you WANT to BE. Don't let some guy or anyone for that matter imply that you are something other than who you are, and doing it without even knowing you. Those types of people have an intelligence level lower than a rock. You wouldn't want to know them anyway. Hope this will be of some use. David

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
guys fall in love in another girl while in a relationship
Posted : 27 Feb, 2013 11:27 PM

Ask yourself this question. If the guy can't make up his mind abut deciding who he's going to have a serious relationship with, then what do you think is going to happen when the couple (whoever he choses) comes to a little bump in the road ? It's one thing to smell all the flowers in the field. It's different story when you pick a few and go to another field. I'd get rid of the fellow. I don't know all the details but this guy sounds like trouble and I would trust him about as much as I believe that old dead elephant fly south for the winter. Get rid of him. Hope this is of help.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 31 Jan, 2013 05:39 AM

1/31/2013 0831

Osol, Just read my through my response. Sorry if I didn't make it more clear. Sometimes I am long winded and in a manner too complicated to be appropriate. Anyway I hope it was of some help to you. Have good day.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
Am I?
Posted : 29 Jan, 2013 06:22 PM

Osol, Bear in mind that am not well versed in scripture. But let me answer you this way. Suppose for a minute that you and I are best friends. You have just purchased a used car and you want to know what I think of it. After looking at it I trun to you and tell you it's a piece of junk. Now, do you take the car back to the dealer or do you ask yourself: (1) Does it do what I want it to do e.g. Go from point A to Point B ? (2) Does it run reasonably well, e.g. no major mechanical problems. If it does what you require of it then it does not matter what I think. In the end it only matters what you think. That's not to say God has no part in the process. I beleive He always does. But if you feel your heart is leading you in a particular direction then pray for guidance and proceed. I personally beleive that evryone on the face of the planet wants to be treated with respect, kindness, sensitivity, love and equality. Male or female. I cannot judge you for the way you think or want to think. That job is already taken. I also may not agree with you and I may in a curteous manner tell you why but I can't judge you. In the end God will sort it all out. We all need anchors in our lives. That doesn't mean it can't be a social venue. If it were one sided then there would have never been a civil rights movment. We don't have a one-role fits all. We have a multitude of roles. Husband, wife, parents, caregivers, but in my opinion the greatest role is to be messagers and exanples to all others. Bottom line; our actions speak volumes to others whether the are good bad or indifferent. As far as being a 'feminist' it doesn't matter what I think because if your asking the question you've already made a decision and are merely looking for others to confirm your decision. Sweetheart, "go with your gut." If God didn't want us to fight for causes and issues I don't think He would have given us free choice and a heart.

END of sermon 1265. God Bless. David

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
A mans perspective of attractive
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 06:42 PM

For me, it's the eyes. You can tell volumes about the beauty and personality by the eyes. There is nothing more charming or seductive(alluring) than the eyes. Having said that, I will admit in honesty, and apologetically that my eyes have done the "elevator stare". But for me it's the eyes.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
A friend no matter what
Posted : 5 Apr, 2010 08:18 AM

Pem4, Glad the Good Lord allowed Ag and I to share that with you. Pass it on if you think it may help someone. luv David

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
If I...
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 06:34 PM

To complete the " If I..." then I know that I am already blind and deaf to all the little miracles that are happenening all the time and all around me. Nice thread though.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
A friend no matter what
Posted : 19 Mar, 2010 06:12 PM

Sometimes, the Rose of Romance is actually a true friendship. Doesn't have to gilded or glamorous. It just has to exist in the form of trust and respect! A good friend of mine shared a piece of her writing with me. It touched me so much that I felt the need to add my own spin on what she

was saying. (with her permission of course) Below is the combined effort of two friends that shared a moment of thought. Because of that moment of collaboration we both are still very dear friends. We have both set out on a journey of different goals but I am sure that if I were to ask for help she would be right trhere as I would for her. We often forget that even when our goals and aspirations differ they are in fact very similar. Friends don't have to be perfect with one another. They don't have to agree with one another. They just need to respect each other because,

in my opinion friendship is a little more durable. The piece

below is the end result of two individuals having a similar thought but from different perspectives which became shared efforts of two friends.

The man whose heart is brave,

Will always be ready to assert his humility.

The man whose heart is humble,

Will always kneel to listen.

The man whose heart is not guided by pride

Will find Love in the woman he looks for.

He will love her as she is meant to be,

As all things were meant to be;

Gifts from the Lord.

Then together as partners and as one,

They become the caretakers of God�s Love.

Copyright (c) 2010 by Agnos & Whisperred110ac.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
Humor in a Relationship...is it important or unwanted
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:38 PM

K ayn, I guess self-revelation can be a powerful motivator. I can understand your point exactly. Thanks for sharing. David

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
Humor in a Relationship...is it important or unwanted
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:31 PM

Thanks tknchances,

I think I thanked you before but wasn't sure. David

"I think I thanked you before but wasn't sure" sounds like the beginning of a country western song

Page : 1 2 3