Author Thread: Warning for all women on here!
rae81

View Profile
History
Warning for all women on here!
Posted : 19 Oct, 2011 05:48 AM

There is a guy that is on here off and on and his username is usually classicstyle, markblueeyes, mrloveconnection, mrmark, mrunforgettable. He will charm you and make you think he is such a godly man. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Let's just say I ended up marrying him and later found out he is mentally ill. He abused me almost the whole time we were married and of course will never admit that he has anything wrong with him or that he did anything to me. I know he is now dating a girl he met on here so hoping whoever that is will see this message Lord willing. :( I just don't want what happened to me to happen to anybody else. Please don't be blinded like I was and pay attention to the red flags that will eventually show up in the relationship. Will be praying for whoever that girl is. :(

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 03:32 AM

thank you,will keep that in mind!

rae81

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 05:57 AM

He is currently on here under classicstyle. He lives in Cincinnati. I know I sound like the bitter ex-wife, but that is not it at all. If by posting this I can prevent what happened to me from happening to someone else it is worth it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 01:38 PM

:excited:

With all those different user names, I am surprised he didnt get banned. He is still on CDFF. That's strange.

rae81

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 02:30 PM

I think he deletes his profile every saturday and then will end up creating another profile later on and just keeps switching his username. He is online now... I hope he doesn't read this post or I am going to be in trouble. lol :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 09:28 AM

I read his profile, and from the arrogant, "and I'll take it from there ;-)" statement, he sounds like a classic Babylonian out to convert the world into capital.

The KEYS that give him away are relative to his perspective of how a woman should be. He is seeking a woman, or women, that he can dominate. "Not a women's libber".. da, da, da,..

Wake up women and realize that not everyone who says that he is of God, is!

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 11:18 PM

Not everyone who calls the name of God is truly a believer. Thank you for the information. By their stripes you shall know them.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2011 07:17 AM

THANK U SO MUCH FOR U POSTING DEAR SISTER rae81....YES...IT'S SAD ...JUST KNOW DEAR SISTER GOD WILL BLESS U AFTER THAT JUST BE FAITHFULL!!!FORGIVE HIM AND STAY FIRM IN GOD!!!!

IN LORD PEACE ,

VANI