Author Thread: CHEMISTRY: Are those who are using this term leading you away from God?
Admin

CHEMISTRY: Are those who are using this term leading you away from God?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 05:52 AM

"When you meet someone there needs to be chemistry"..?

Yes, the prevalent attitude among many who claim to be "followers of Christ," is that "chemistry is a vital necessity" when meeting someone you are considering as a possible mate.

Why is this premise promulgated in the first place, to have "become so important" in the second?

It is because these people who are so used to hollering that they must have, they have to have, "chemistry", are in fact not true believers at all, or are infants who have not grasped the spiritual perspective, that conformity to the world, and its desires for sensual pleasures, and its desires to make that premise known, are insulting to the Father:

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." [Romans 12:2]

Men and woman who tell us, "let's talk chemistry", are telling us to have an open mind about sexuality, or the topic, so they can dump some junk in it, and lead us away from the Lord, Who instructs us to "not be led by others".

They basically want to lead you away from the Lord! They don't care about obeying the Lord, they want only that which is pleasing to their flesh; but they do recognize the "religious" need to mask this, so no one picks up on their being wolves in sheep's clothing. They want to portray themselves as being virtuous, or "saintly", and sensual, or "devious and carnal" at the same time.

I see many women on here, and other sites, complaining about men contacting them and asking "what bra size do you wear" or some other "intimate sensual type question," and then turn right around and defend the notion, that to talk about "chemistry" is acceptable..?

Is this insanity, or what? It is the same thing people; CARNALITY UNRESTRAINED!

Sensuality is wonderful, and incredible, but it is not to be a factor, and a KEY factor - at that - in determining the quality of relationships.

SEX is not to be the factor, says the Lord, on how we view others. This is the KEY reason why men, and women, too, complain about other men and women who are slightly or even grossly over weight. the word "gross" means "more". They basically want someone who is physically fit, to fullfill the lusts of their flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. This is what sinfulness is about in the world, in general, and make no mistake about it.

CONFORMITY: what does it mean?

It means according to Webster's Unabridged: "to make like, to shape to fit, to bring into harmony or agreement"

That is what "conformity" means. It means "given to a thing because of societal pressures". How else does conformity occur, if not by pressure..?

I'm reminded of a preacher I heard telling of how his son had told him, that the reason he disobey his dad, and the Lord, regarding a matter involving being influenced by others, said, "everyone was doing it, so I did it too!" His dad told him, "Boy, they are not your peers, I am your peer, and I am your peer-pressure; do you get it?"

This is the way we should view our Father, which is in heaven. We should not be conformed to the pressures of societal influences, especially where sensuality and sex are concerned.

So, the next time you see anyone talking about "chemistry", know that they are disobedient to the Father, by talking openly about a thing which is sacred, and not a sport.

People, in general, I have found, that prefer using the carnal knowledge of "chemistry", are often experts having had numerous-partners regarding sensuality, or have learned to unleash carnal behavior, through their having been linked or mated to one who used carnalality as a means of self gratification; and this is why we see them referring to "chemistry" as they do..

"Chemistry" means "I'm one given to great sexual desires, which are out of control, and I want a relationship primarily to have consensual relations, if but for a season."

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 12:05 PM

For all those who do not want Chemistry to play a part in choosing a mate, that's fine. However, do not judge those

who do want Chemistry to play a part in choosing their mate.

Boaz had Chemistry for Ruth. :laugh:

Although this was the plan of God. But God knows what we need and somepeople need Chemistry and some do not. :laugh:

Blessings......

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 06:49 PM

That is blasphemy! You see nothing in the scripture that says such a thing as "Boaz having chemistry". Boaz was a man of God, who was so busy serving the Lord, that he had not the time to play with trying to manipulate women. Boaz simply trusted God, and when it pleased the Lord, the Lord told Ruth to lay at Boaz's feet.

Men and women of God are not running around hollering "chemistry", they know, by faith, that the Father will do as the Father is pleased to do in their lives, and would not dare to try and manipulate another with a fictitious term veiling a carnal attitude towards another.

These which keep talking about "chemistry", and trying to use it as a carnal assistant, to help them get what they want, are not godly, because to trust the Lord, is to allow Him to be the ONE, Who decides when and if sensuality ever takes place..

"A time of love, and a time of hate."

Love does not come because one is trying to cast a spell on another, through artifices of deception..

You are making this up, and are adding to the Word of God.

It is heresy for one takes the scripture and twist it so it comes out the way they want it to appear..

One did that thousands of years ago, and twisted the word and caused the fall of man.

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 06:58 PM

You seem to like to battle.

I didnt say the Scriptures said Boaz had Chemisty.

However, common sense tells us that he was

attracted to her by the way he made sure she was

taken care of and had everything she needed.

Please.... stop with your negativity.

Spot judging others cause they want Chemistry.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 07:00 PM

I'm saved and study the Word, also am under good

leadership or You!!!

:peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 06:15 AM

"However, common sense tells us that he was

attracted to her by the way he made sure she was

taken care of and had everything she needed."..?

Where is God in all of this sensual rhetoric? Men and women of God, are called to relationships, they do not "develop" them contrary to popular common thought.

"Who has done such mighty deeds, summoning each new generation from the beginning of time? It is I, the LORD, the First and the Last. I alone am he." [Isaiah 41:4]

First of all, you evidently do not view God as SOVEREIGN, because of the way you indicated that your view was that Boaz made certain that Ruth "was taken care of and had everything she needed." Plus you keep harping that I am wrong, and that sensuality veiled under the guise of "chemsistry" is to be seen as the effectual power working in the lives of men and woman.

Man, while being an extension of God's hand, a vessel, is simply that.. "a vessel". Boaz was foreordained to be the man of God the Father wanted over Ruth. Boaz did not just up and say, "I wonder if Ruth and I can get some chemistry going?" That is ludicrous. Boaz was a good, moral man, one who was kind to all, and who recognized the Lord's Sovereign operations in his life. He did not approach unto Ruth with this foolish notion of "chemistry" in mind. At first he had nothing to do with her, and simply made a point to the young men, to leave some gleanings, and went his way. He was not interested in Ruth. And the reason why he was not interested in Ruth, is because he was only interested in what the Lord brought into his life; therefore we know 100% that this veiled foolishness of sensuality, this being influenced by her bosom or her hips, was pure foolishness to him. He was a man who was led of the Lord, not sensuality veiled under the euphamism "chemistry".

Boaz waited, keeping the eye of his soul peered towards the spiritual minutia, to see what the Lord would do next. And when the Lord caused Naomi to tell Ruth, "lay at his feet", and she was humbly obedient, Boaz, upon waking, knew that this was a godly submitted woman, and that her very humility was evident that she was sent of the Lord..

No, you are dead wrong, if you think that "chemistry" was what Boaz and Ruth's relationship was about.

Besides that, these women who want it their way, and who clearly demonstrate that they will have it their way, or not at all, are not the type of woman that Ruth was. A great bulk of "these hens" strut around like peacocks, thinking that the choice belongs to them, clearly demonstrating that the Lord, at least in their minds, has little to nothing to do with what they do in life, or in respect to "choosing" a mate. This is exactly why men see women flipping the term "chemistry", which means "I want to feel the lust burning within me", to believe that it is God's will; when in reality, it was never about pure spirituality at all, but an excitedness of sensuality, packaged under the deceitful title of "CHEMISTRY", that was causative of their "union".

I would venture to say that most of the men and women on these sites, who are divorced, were involved in relationships based upon "chemistry", that when the fires of lust burned away, or some storm of life blew upon their foundation of sand, it crumbled and collapsed.

There is only ONE rock upon which to build a SOLID godly relationship, and I hate to diassapoint you, but it is not called "chemistry", it is called "FAITH!"

a wise man

What good is it to walk in the Spirit, if as you say, "it is simply a matter of common sense"..?

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 10:38 AM

I already know that the relationship was a plan of God.

That is noted in my first Reply. :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2011 08:57 AM

If you KNOW it, then why do you still think that "chemistry" is necessary? How about "godliness"..?

Maybe I will do a post on why men and woman of God make the best lovers..? It has nothing to do with chemistry, and everything to do with the Lord's will..

a wise man

Julia

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2011 05:26 AM

I have always thought so called chemistry is really humans following what they already know, repeating their past, over and over, not taking the time to let the Lord heal where they have been in their past, and we find our human side feels something around people because of lust and habit. Lust is a trick on our emotions straight from the pit of hell, habits are something we need to break through Jesus and only Jesus, we are single because really He placed us right where we are, so take your time, learn to listen to Jesus, stay in the Word and let total healing take place so He can move you to the next place in your life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2011 02:23 PM

Wow, that was excellent!

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2011 01:59 PM

There you go Wiseman your match!

:laugh:

Page : 1 2