Author Thread: Where are Christians in this website?
brian4christ

View Profile
History
Where are Christians in this website?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 01:37 PM

I'm sure that there are very few believers in this world. And this website is not an exception. I'd like to have a fellowship with some Christians. Where are they? Does anyone know?

Blessings,

Brian

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 03:06 PM

Brian,

They are here! You just have to look in between the unbelievers and very carnal, immature Christians. I recommend that you read the forum posts because there are some very strong Christians on here. There are some very wise and caring believers that contribute to these forums and I look forward to reading them each day. I have been very encouraged by the conversations on this site.

May God bless you, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 05:54 PM

Wow, I really got convicted about my earlier post here. I apologize, I did not mean to sound so judgmental. What I should have said is that there are all different levels of believers on this site and also some unbelievers. We need to show the love of Christ to all that contact us. Your imperfect sister in Christ,

Lydia

GingerGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 08:03 PM

One of the things I've noticed is that when you set parameters of age, even if you want to write someone a note of encouragement or whatever, you can't because they have set parameters of age which will not allow a message to get through. I am glad to have met some Christian men and have developed a few friendships since this site gives options of just seeking friends, not just romantic connections. I always hope to be an encouragement to whoever I talk with. I have ran across some who are not Christian and that is sad but the reality. God Bless, Ginger

GingerGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 08:28 PM

I look forward to meeting Christian men and women on these forums but still don't know how to just comment unless I respond to someone or write in new topic? Ginger

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 02:55 PM

Hi, we are here, Although I am too old for you, 60, but us old folks are looking for the right Christian girl also. I read some of your comments. I sypathise with you. I too find it hard to find a real Christian lady. For freindship, or to actually meet them. It seems if they do want to meet, and hang out, then they want to get married in about a week. (my last encounter.) Their are also, the ones who just like to talk on the internet, and never want to meet, or possiblly eat dinner, or just a walk in Safeways, would be o.k., if they are scared. Any way, just wanted you to know, that I too am having trouble with the other side of the coin. It's hard to find someone on these sites. I gave up, but occasionally get an email from this site, telling me someone has looked at my profile, so I look. I guess I need to delete it, but I am still hoping, as I immagine you are too. Welll good luck, and whatever, make sure you don't settle, and stay with the Lord. Sometimes he doesn't want you to find someone. So hang in their. Gary

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 10:42 PM

Hi Ginger Girl:waving:

Yea, I've noticed that too...that when you set parameters of age, even if you want to write someone a note of encouragement or whatever, you can't because they have set parameters of age which will not allow a message to get through. Bummer! I've been wanting to write to you for a long time...but I am 2 years too old for your parameters...

Oh Well, I guess thats why people set parameters. Everyone has limits to what they think would be an acceptable match...But there are exceptions..And I guess we never really know what we might be missing by setting parameters huh!?:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 06:39 AM

Christian this word is to be Christ like. Their are many people yet few are chosen. Many things have come to past in are time. Yet though their are few that believe. I hope in time the ones that are searching for the true vine comes to find Him. So that wich is written will be fulfilled in due season. Everything has a weight just an unjust. By all means some will be justified in christ others cast as chaff to the wind in a everlasting fire. I faith in my mind that there will be an increase of believers. Soon the number will be fulfilled. Then all true Christ like people can rest easy. Untill that 1,000 something days are fulfilled. Blessed are they that come at the end of that day uncaved. To those that are of the Father keep believing. Don't give up the time is at hand.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2009 03:39 AM

Maybe sometimes He does NOT want us to find someone or maybe He does and the time is just not right. His time is the only right time. Right? Right time. God's timing has always been perfect in my life. When I needed anything He has never come early, never late always on the RIGHT TIME!

mARSHA

wE ALL NEED TO LEARN TO STAY SO IN TUNE WITH OUR fATHER THAT WE ARE ALWAYS ABLE TO SAY, DO AND BE IN THE RIGHT TIME IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND TO OR WITH THE RIGHT PERSON. HA BUT SERIOUSLY

Rosemarie00

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 04:57 PM

I took it apon myself to read your profile plus your post.

I find what you said and have had the same experience as you have only with the men.

I do not wear a lot of make up what you see is what you get, and I get very little responsies. I look at some of the women's profiles to see if they are having the same problems they are. I looked at some of the women that are dressed less modest and made all up and they have favorites on their profiles.

I wonder if men on this site are really looking for a godly women (sometimes)

Anyway wanted to comment on your post.

I am looking for a godly man and I am a godly women by God's grace alone.

I was not a christian all my life and know what it is to be saved and loved by Jesus as my Lord and Saviour.

God bless you and I pray that he will meet your every need.

Rose

inquizative

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 05:17 PM

Yes I also agree that it is hard to find real christians on this site or any site. One thing I seem to find is the "perfect christian" and sorry I definantly am not one of them. I can't wait to be perfect when I meet my Lord in heaven and just talk and worship Him forever.

Page : 1 2