Author Thread: Where are Christians in this website?
brian4christ

View Profile
History
Where are Christians in this website?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 01:37 PM

I'm sure that there are very few believers in this world. And this website is not an exception. I'd like to have a fellowship with some Christians. Where are they? Does anyone know?

Blessings,

Brian

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2010 05:48 AM

I don't know if this question is still 'out there' to be answered, but, Here's one....I HOPE that lots of the women are real, true, believers!

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jul, 2010 05:52 AM

Good morning! I pray that all the men will become men of God & have time today to be alone w/Jesus & be strengthened in their souls to 'fight the good fight of faith' . God bless all the strong brothers out there! An come on ladies, we need to pray for them! I am lonely for daily fellowship....I live w/unbelievers...an I pray for them alllllllll the time. Have a great day! :)

river7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 12:35 AM

Hi there Ginger, I think your right when you put a age limit it is sort of like putting limits on who GOD can send into your life. Here is the reason, what if there was a perfect guy that met everything you were looking for.However, he was a few years older than your set age no. Therefore, he could not contact you even if he wanted to. Is that really something you want to have happen? there is a high probability that more than likely it already has. Another place you might check out is the chat rooms. You can get there by looking just above and to the right of the word "WELCOME" called LIVE CHAT you will come to a screen that has several choices pick over 40's chat say that your new and start talking. the people in there will help you get use to things and make you feel welcome. They are a friendly group. The LORD does a Lot of really neat things there. In the chat room you can talk to people live and make a lot of friends if you so desire. It is a safe easy way to get to know people. If you come in, and I'm there, I hope you'll say hi. Anyways, hope to see you in chat. River

Page : 1 2