Author Thread: If you want to kiss on Your Wedding Day(Only)...Read This Post LOL...
Admin

If you want to kiss on Your Wedding Day(Only)...Read This Post LOL...
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 12:36 AM

If you want to kiss on Your Wedding Day (Only)...Read This Post LOL...And say why you want to wait until You Are Married To Kiss...LOL

~Bye~

~Lynda~

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 09:14 AM

Wow you are so funny with this. The same rules apply with sex before marriage. If your spouse would of cheat on you with someone else. Its like sharing the same gum. You wouldn't feel like to kiss the same person again. :) Would you? Unless you like it that way. :ROFL:

I heard a rumor from my brother saying that he heard someone in the radio station. A wife talking to a priest. The wife asked the priest if it is okay to have sex outside of marriage, and the wife stated that it is okay with her husband. The priest agreed towards it saying, if it okay with him then its okay.

We all are different/divided and believe different things :) Its divide and conquer.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 08:20 PM

Hi Kidvid,

Are you a deep phiolopher that went way over My Head On This One...Well First Off "My Husband To Be Won't Cheat On Me Because He Will Repect Me And Love Me And Only Be With Me In That Way Because Our Love Will Be So Deep And So Real....

Second Off,Who In Their Right Mind Would Want To Kiss After They Cheated...To Me There Isn't Really "A Safe Way To Do Things If that is what you are implying in your deep thought...Weather You Kiss or not kiss...before Your Wedding Your Spouse Could Hurt You In Many Different Ways..."People Make A Big Ordeal Into Anything Different And Make It The Mold So To Speak" (You See Your Deep Philophsy Is Rubbing Off On Me) Now That Funny LOL...:ROFL::dancingp: Don't be "A Jumping Bean Will Ya" Anyway Well Hope that answers Your Question.....

Please write a book one day...I buy it...I Sware To You...

~May God Richely Bless You And Your Family Kidvid~ Hey What You Real Name By The Way If You Don't Mind Me Asking~:applause::glow:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 10:50 PM

Kidvid, the priest and the wife joke... that was funnee!... LMHO!...

LyndaRuth, let me see if I can help you out here. if you won't to kiss before your wedding day, then, go ahead and do it, if it will make you feel better. But you must realize that, just as pennies make nickles, and nickles make dimes, and dimes make quarters, and quarters make, fifty cents, fifty cents make dollars.

So, too much kissing leads to emotions that take on action, and as James says, in James chapter 1, "But each person is tempted, when he/she is drawn away by his/her OWN desire and enticed. Then when DESIRE has conceived, it gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is full grown, it bring forth death. So do not be deceived, beloved."

I, personally, see nothing wrong with kissing the person you're going to marry, but it must not be a practice in depth. Of course, there must be a level of physical contact with each other this is normal and human, and there is no where in scripture that God forbid such, but He does sya rather than you burn with sexual passion for each other, you should get married.

Physical closeness (holding hands, light hugging,etc) is healthy in a relationship. But there are many men who are unable to handle such close sensitive contact. For the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak... so its best to keep free from such closeness until the wedding. Self-control and discipline are the keys to overcoming... hope this help.

I think adminstration should add a pool for LyndaRuth's questions, maybe that would help her better understand if ebough people voted for or against... she'll get it one day... :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 04:28 PM

PLEASE DROP IT...ET...

Physical closeness (holding hands, light hugging,etc) is healthy in a relationship. But there are many men who are unable to handle such close sensitive contact. For the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak... so its best to keep free from such closeness until the wedding. Self-control and discipline are the keys to overcoming... hope this help.

I ALREADY KNOW THIS...MY HUSBAND TO BE AND I ARE GOING TO FALL IN LOVE QUICK SO THIS WON'T APPLY... THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN WHO HAVE TO GET HEALED FROM THEIR PAST..."WITH LUST" THAT IS THE REAL ISSUE HERE"....AND NOT TO BRING INTO THE MARRIAGE BED...THERE ISN'T ENOUGH HONEST HERE...THEY HAVE SEEN TOO MUCH WHEN THEY HAD NO BUSSINESS IN DOING SO...DEVELOPING MANY BAD HABITS...SO THAT NOT MY FAULT...IF A MAN CAN'T HANDLE A SIMPLE KISS AND HOLDING HANDS AND FLIRTING WELL THAT NOT MY PROBLEM...."IT THEIR OWN WEAK FLESH":boxing:

~PLEASE DON'T BRING THIS UP AGAIN~

I DIDN'T APPRECIATE YOU MAKING FUNNY OF ME PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST ME OR FOR ME MAKE A POOL OF QUESTIONS FOR HER...AGAINST IT OR FOR IT...DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MENT BUT I DIDN'T LIKE YOU LAUGHING AT ME....:ROFL:

~BLESSINGS~:boxing:

~LYNDA~:boxing:

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 09:56 PM

Proverbs 4

Wisdom Is Supreme

23 Above all else, guard your heart,

for it is the wellspring of life.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 05:27 AM

LyndaRuth,

Maybe your right. So far when I review a few passages to two of my friends and a brother. They all almost said the same thing. My friend said I am taking religious too seriously. My brother said that I am taking it too well to the extreme. My Atheist friend said that he thinks I am better off without religion, because on the person I am.

So, maybe I am over doing things.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 05:29 AM

The first two was saying that it doesn't really mean it that way.