Author Thread: My brother in Christ, Leon
Admin

My brother in Christ, Leon
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 06:03 PM

Hello,

I would like to take a moment and say something nice about Leon. He is always trying to edify and encourage people in their walk with the Lord. His posts are thoughtful, challenging, heart felt, and he has a real understanding of the scriptures. I have been blessed by his presence on this site. No, he is not perfect, nobody is however he is very much loved on this site.

May god bless you, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 08:32 PM

I don't know what I can add about Leon that you already didn't say about him Lydia. I would just like to say that he has helped me in my life in more ways then one, and I can't thank him enough for it.

Your brother in Christ,

Jacob

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 09:35 PM

I'm in agreement with all you wrote Lydia. Leon is well loved and appreciated on this site. He is very giving of his time to so many of us ~ sharing his wisdom, understanding, even patience and love to those who would attack him for doing so.

Had he not made it so clear that he's set himself apart for service to the Lord, I'd be first in line wanting to meet him (hey, I'm only 300 or so miles away :-). But his doing so allows him to share himself more freely with all of us who've learned to trust in his advice!

So Leon you get a BIG :applause: from me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 09:50 PM

NO! I am first in line! LOL :boxing: Seriously I hope that he can feel the love of his brothers and sisters.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2009 10:37 AM

Many thanks to all of you. Your posts were beautiful, and brought tears to my eyes. It is through the trials in life that you find out who your true friends are, and I discovered many on this site. While I appreciate your wonderful words, just know, I am not that good of a person. It is only Christ in me that makes me good. I wish that I could take the credit, but it would be dishonest of me.

And ladies.....if God had not been so clear about me staying single, you would both have to go into hiding to get away from me. LOL! I think either of you would be a blessing to any man alive. Both of you are prime examples of a beautiful Christian lady. I am truly blessed to be able to claim you as friends.

Jacob, my brother, you are a very special young man. God is going to bless you beyond your wildest dreams, because you already bless all those around you. Keep your head up.

Love and peace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 11:19 AM

Great acknowledgment post Lydia. But there you go stirring up strife and jel-lsy (jealousy for those who may think I made a typo (ha),anyway, I am not joining in on the strife and jellsy that you have caused between yourself and Roseagain, and among all the sisterns over Leon.:winksmile:... and he is making it no better, because he's eating it ALL UP, sitting there in his "flame proof underwear (bloomers)", thinking more highly of himself than he ought, because now the sisterns are fighting over him... unbelieveable!:laugh:

Now, he thinks I'm going to add myself to the cat fight by telling him, Ok, he's the "BOMB"!... and yeah, he's got it going on spiritually, and all that good stuff... and that he has proven himself in his comments to be a man of God, inspiring others with his words of spiritual wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of God's word, and on and on... but see, I'm not going to tell him these things, because I refuse to be a part of the cat fight and strife, no way!... so I'll just keep it moving... I mean, big deal, so what Leon is loved... aaannddd sooo???!!! :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 12:21 PM

so I'll just keep it moving... I mean, big deal, so what Leon is loved... aaannddd sooo???!!!

And so is ET, that is the and so part.

Much love,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 12:42 PM

Hi Leon,

I knew you would get a laugh out of my comments. LOL... It is such an honor for members of the CDFF efamily on this board, to respect you, as they do. And I have only been here a couple of days, and you as well as other have gained my respect. So keep up the good work for the Lord, evangelizing the world for Jesus Christ through this site. This is your plateform, use it well.

May God continue to bless you to feed His sheep with His word. Thanks be to God for your down to earth spiritual insights... You're a good man, Charlie Brown...

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 06:26 PM

Ella,

How do you know I'm not just trying to win you over? You know how we men can be. We'll take any advantage we can get. Lol. Your humor was needed here. Thanks dear sister.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 05:57 AM

:yay:... Morning, Leon, I knew you were enjoying the "groupie cat fight" between Rose and Lydia, now you're trying to get me to join in... but I'm not going to have these two sisterns scratching out my eyes over you...breaking my nails I paid to get put on... :ROFL: I'll stand back and watch them make a fuss over you... nails cost too much to repair... :winksmile::yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 08:25 AM

LOL. Bless you Ella.

Leon

Page : 1 2