Author Thread: My brother in Christ, Leon
Admin

My brother in Christ, Leon
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 06:03 PM

Hello,

I would like to take a moment and say something nice about Leon. He is always trying to edify and encourage people in their walk with the Lord. His posts are thoughtful, challenging, heart felt, and he has a real understanding of the scriptures. I have been blessed by his presence on this site. No, he is not perfect, nobody is however he is very much loved on this site.

May god bless you, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 11:59 AM

Ella,

That's right sister the line is too long anyway. LOL I picture a Christian version of the bachelor where we are asked biblical questions and placed in challenging situations to see how we behave, and of course there is a competition to see who dresses the most modestly. LOL Maybe I should call TBN, what do you think? God bess, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 06:13 PM

OOHHH, Lydia! What a grand idea you have... but don't put it on this site so no one will steal it. LOL... but seriously you should do as the word tells us, Write the vision down, and outline it out as to how you envision it, and YES! submit it to TBN... you just may be surprised, because they were looking for new show ideas a couple of months ago. You should take a visit to their website and read their announcements, I can't remember if it was in their newsletter or where, but there was an announcement on their site for new show ideas. That would be GREAT!...

Yeah, the line is too ling for Leon, but I would like to be one of the girls on your new show... see if I can get at least a flower lol:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 06:24 PM

Ella,

It is such a pleasure to have you on this site. Without even seeing a picture, I see your beauty and your heart for God. I look forward to reading your posts.

God bless you, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 06:44 PM

Hi, Leon,

Haven't heard from you in quite a while, but I want to add my "two cents" about being helpful to those in deep pain and distress - you helped me to get through deep hurt (still there, but your comments clarifying doctrine did help quite a bit), plus I am grateful for your sensitivity to our pain - you DO have a positive effect and words to help bind up the wounds of live.

Glad to see you getting some praise - I'm certain the Lord is pleased with your caring.

If you want to drop a line of further healing, please feel free. In the meantime, be blessed, Leon. :prayingm:

God be with you,

Janet :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 06:49 PM

Lydia,

You're the precious one. I think you so spiritually smart and wise, and to think ,you state on your profile that you have only been born again for only 3 yrs?... WOW! you have more spiritual God wisdom, knowledge and understanding than most I've seen on christian sites, who profess to being a christian for many years. Thanks for having me apart of the efamily.

I enjoy your wit... you're awesome!... and I am so happy to communicate with you and the others. :winksmile:

BTW, where in the missst is Cannon, CO? did I spell it correctly? (ha)... I have two sisters in Denver, I may be coming to Denver toward the end of the month, my sister is ill, so please pray for her. I will post on the prayer request...

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 07:43 PM

Ella,

Canon city is about 2 hours southwest of Denver. And of course I will pray for your sister. If you need anything while you are here, I am glad to help. Blessings, Lydia

Page : 1 2