Author Thread: Men of Honor...Do they still exist...!
Admin

Men of Honor...Do they still exist...!
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 08:43 PM

Well I've been flying around this website for a while and have met some really nice people. I have a dilhema that I would like to pose to the "seasoned" men. I am an older woman and the issues I have been running into are older men that have contacted me online or in the flesh seem to only have sex stamped on them. I'm not trying to be crude or non-Christian, just realistic. I am a widow.. was married to a good man and was faithful to him for 26 years. I will not apologize for that. ..athough I think some view it as "black widow! Go figure! I feel I am ready to meet someone,either for friendship or more who knows,especially since my husband wanted that for my life but I guess I have been in the bull pin too long because it appears everything has changed and there are too many" red flags." These people say they are Christian but before the conversation has gone 10 minutes it starts crossing the lines. Maybe I just haven't been at the right place. We do not have a singles ministry at my church so maybe I'm very limited. I would like to meet a nice man and have a good conversation with him. Isn't that where it's suppose to begin...Am I missing something? Help!

Also, on the flip side of this, I have met some very young men who are nice and want to date me but I won't because they are too young...I don't think my expectations are too high, now do you?...Let's see Boaz, Joshua, Joseph, mmm...I stay away from David's (even though he was a man of God) and Solomons....Please post back and enlighten me on this issue...Oh, by the way, the contacts were not from here..thanks..Robin

View Profile
History
Men of Honor...Do they still exist...!
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 04:47 PM

Thank you, Leon. You are very kind and have given me something to reflect upon...Blessings...Robin

Page : 1 2