Author Thread: 'For the husband is the head of the wife....'Eph 5:23
Admin

'For the husband is the head of the wife....'Eph 5:23
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 07:46 AM

As this is a Christian web site, I think one would desire a Christian relationship/marriage. An Ephesians 5 marriage. As it states the the husband is the head of the wife...and the wife is to be subject to their husbands as the Church is tio Christ...this leads me to that a Godly relationship shall be initiated by the guy. Old fashioned? Perhaps. As I desire a marriage as God describes, is how I see it. How can a man be head of a household when he does not have the intiative to contact me? (this question came to me after I have had several men view my profile several times with out intiating contact...) Please set me straight guys....I do 'color' outside the lines with my thinking at times....this may be one....

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 10:13 PM

LOL...Leon, I have come to the conclusion of the matter since being on this board... YOU GUYS, bring out the Jesses Duplantis in me.. :winksmile: LOL

I am so happy to be here with you, you are such fine free spirited Christians and that makes a big difference in how a person responds to comments. I have found everyone on this board to be truly uplifting... Thanks to all of you for receiving me for who I am, just as I am... Laughter is the best medicine for the mind, body, soul , and spirit... God bless always.

ella (ET)

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 12:10 PM

Thanks ET, for your timely reminder of Ruth and Boaz.

Recently was getting such subtle hints and mixed communication from someone and he from me ~ that finally I just went for DIRECT. Turned out that was exactly what I needed to do.

Now, remembering our great example of Ruth ~ makes me feel pretty darn good about it. Though wouldn't want to take that approach often.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2009 05:01 PM

I liked what Leon said :yay:

FidesAdamo

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 03:29 PM

ahhh yes,the only way to check out the profile is to click it and read what has been entered or visualized by the picture.

perhaps if they came up with a 2 or 3 min video clip or something it would give a much greater range of what someone can expect from a potential partner or other.i personally am an intent listener and read facial expressions....it truly shows alot about a person when they say things and express others at the same time.most people dont look at those things or dont even think about it.

but at the same time all you can really do is assume what they are thinking because they didnt contact you.if they didnt it was obvious that something they saw or read wasnt what they were about or maybe shy.

God Bless you all,Son of the Preacher,Marc

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 03:31 PM

just read your comment, i'm with you!. I'm really glad and thankful that they're are christian solid men standing for what's right. It's amazing how beautiful a husband wife relationship can be if followin God's blue prints. It's also amazing at how deceitful sin is and how it distorts something that was intended for our good and God's glory.

Page : 1 2