Author Thread: Are "Born-Again Christians Really Nice To Each Other"?????
Admin

Are "Born-Again Christians Really Nice To Each Other"?????
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 12:02 PM

Hey Everyone,

I have found out that sometimes "Unsaved People" are nice then "Born-Again Christians" We argue against each other have Biblical Debates,we don't share well and we feel like we always have to see "Eye To Eye" About Everything...If "I don't agree with "A Brother Or A Sister In Christ They Don't Try To See My Point Of View Of Things On "Biblical Matters" they just put me down and make me feel awkard that what I said doesn't matter...I think we can agree to disagree...just try to see where each other is coming from and try to learn from each other on both sides..."Without Being Cold Or Rude" "Yeah Good Point I Understand Why You Think That Way But With Me Blablabala...I think that called Respect!!!! "So To Me Do You Think "Born-Again Christians Are Nice To Each Other" For Me I Think We Can Be Just As Mean To Each Other...For I Have Unsaved People Who Are Very Nice To Meet And We Don't See Eye To Eye On Somethings And We Learn From Each Other....Why Is That..Do We ALways Have To Be Opoinated?????

~Blessings~:applause:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 12:05 PM

Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 12:02 PM

Hey Everyone,

I have found out that sometimes "Unsaved People" are nicer then "Born-Again Christians" We argue against each other have Biblical Debates,we don't share well and we feel like we always have to see "Eye To Eye" About Everything...If "I don't agree with "A Brother Or A Sister In Christ They Don't Try To See My Point Of View Of Things On "Biblical Matters" they just put me down and make me feel awkard that what I said doesn't matter...I think we can agree to disagree...just try to see where each other is coming from and try to learn from each other on both sides..."Without Being Cold Or Rude" "Yeah Good Point I Understand Why You Think That Way But With Me Blablabala...I think that called Respect!!!! "So To Me Do You Think "Born-Again Christians Are Nice To Each Other" For Me I Think We Can Be Just As Mean To Each Other...For I Have Unsaved People Who Are Very Nice To Me And We Don't See Eye To Eye On Somethings And We Learn From Each Other....Why Is That..Do We ALways Have To Be Opoinated?????

~Blessings~:applause:

~Lynda~ :peace::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 12:30 PM

Lynda,

Why is it that you are the only one that these things seem to happen to? I have discussions with many people on here that don't share my views, and none of them lose it over my not agreeing with them.

I just witnessed your latest attack, and it was uncalled for. This is the ask a man section. If you post something that is derogatory to men, you are going to get an answer you don't like. I think he was a lot nicer than many would have been.

You get back what you put out, you spew hate all across this board, and expect everyone to be nice to you. Does that sound normal to you? What if I had posted several negative posts about you, when we had our disagreement? What would you have done? Probably not apologize, as I did. Think for a minute about how you are making yourself look. I am sure you are a better person than this, let us see that person for a change.

Love and grace,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 02:07 PM

Leon has asked nicely to drop the issue. He also did very nicely apologize for being a little too harsh. You need to forgive him for whatever he or anyone else has said that bothered you and move on. And yes, people can disagree...but you just won't let this one go.

Like I said in another post, this is blown completely out of proportion. Can we please not have a new topic about the same thing everyday? That is all I'm asking.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 02:19 PM

I will second that Angel. I am really tired of these kind of posts. Many of us disagree about the posts however as adults we agree to disagree. I am actually shocked that this is still going on even after Leon so graciously apologized. It takes humility and maturity to do that even when someone continues to attack you.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 03:52 PM

I feel it's a Pride thing. Christian or not most people have a lot of pride and think they are always right. If someone knows more or thinks differently about a certain issue whether it be from the bible or whatever they have there opinion and think it's the best. Pride keeps a person from actually listening or even considering that maybe the other person knows what they are talking about or that there opinion matters wheter it is right or not. There are those brothers or sisters in Christ that study the Word and think the way they interpreted it is right and if you disagree they don't like it and try to make you feel bad or that you are wrong. I hope you understand what I was trying to say.

My opinion is just don't get in discussions with people you know are not going to respect your opinion.

God Bless You,

Aaron

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 06:34 PM

Leon,

Spew Hate I don't think so...If you did "Apolize" I must of missed it...."My Life isn't this message board so I must of missed it...There was no "Hate" there...That is The Way You Guys Precieved It...."I asked you to make it personal...and you guys didn't do that..."Wheater you would kiss before "A Relationship Or Wait At "The Alter"....All I asked you "Jesus Freak And Leon is why didn't you make it personal...and you still won't do it...."If that is hate" I don't know what to tell you...I just was asking why wasn't "My Question Not Being Answered...I didn't ask for "Inteperation Of My Feelings..Of My Opionions...that is what you are failing to understand you guys...(Leon) was doing that to me..and I thought that was unfair....I don't want my feelings interperted...If I feel "That A Friendship" isn't going to do it for me without expressing "Affection" then that how I feel" "I don't need to feel Attacked that My Opionion Wasn't Valied...I felt "The Opposite Actually I Felt "They Spew Of Hate Was Towards Me Because I Didn't Agree With You...Come On Guys Lets Get Real That Is The Issue...If I Would Of Said "O Leon Thanks For You Expert Advice Let Me Mediate On That...We Wouldn't Be In This Perdiermic..."But The Harsh Words Aren't Coming From Me...I didn't think it would of gotten this way or I wouldn't of even thought of "The Question"...I will never do that again...Everyone wants to interpert each other feelings...Only Two People...Kidvid And ARod was The Only ones that "Answered It "Truthfully" and we had different opionion...Me And Kidvid and he didn't attack me over what I Believe to be Right...Second Off...I Am Very Tierd...not getting enough sleep a lot on my mind so I really didn't pay attention what catogory... I was putting this on...So I wasn't trying to start anything...that wasn't My Motivates here..Or I Wouldn't Done The Post...I really wanted people to give their own personal experience of what they thought would be "The Best Personal Choice For Them" What I think were this went wrong is everyone was interperting my feelings...and that wasn't The Question...So I don't need to apolize to anyone for I know my own heart and spew out hate is A Very Strong Message"...So Like I Said Again that wasn't My Motivate Here...It was because I Wasn't Agreeing "With" (Leon)...Second I didn't see (Leon) Apolize but I will look ok...

Just for you to take note...ARod...never said anything about what I have done...*Interesting* He never said I was spew hate...I am sure he has read "The Post"

~Blessings~:zzzz:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 06:50 PM

Lynda,

Leon was gracious enough to apologize to you, even after you went to every topic here and bad mouthed him. We are all appalled by your behavior and if it does not stop I will personally report you to the administrator. One look at your posts will tell them all that they need to know. I am asking you again to stop this nonsense today.

I am not mad at you Lynda, I feel sorry for you that you choose to spend your time this way.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 06:59 PM

View Profile

History

Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...

Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 06:52 PM

(You Missed This "Jesus Freak" I wish you would of looked here first)

Hey Leon,

That was very sweet of you...and I totally missed "The Post" "I didn't see it until "Right Now" So I didn't mean to miss it...I am sorry I can't see your point...I mean I know you have a good heart and I know Your Motiave Is Very Pure And You Have "A Pure Heart Towards God" And that is something I respect in You (Leon) Sorry things were taken The Wrong Way On Here...Sorry for missing "Your Post" and "Thanks For Sharing Your Heart With Us"....

~Your Sister In Christ~And In His Love~

~Blessings~:peace:

~Lynda~ :angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 07:07 PM

Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 06:59 PM

View Profile

History

Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...

Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 06:52 PM

(You Missed This "Jesus Freak" I wish you would of looked here first)

Hey Leon,

That was very sweet of you...and I totally missed "The Post" "I didn't see it until "Right Now" So I didn't mean to miss it...I am sorry I can't see your point with "The Whole Waiting Until The Alter For The First Kiss,However You Share From Your Heart And It Gewunie How You Feel But I Just Have A Different Opionion That All...I mean I know you have a good heart and I know Your Motiave Is Very Pure And You Have "A Pure Heart Towards God" And that is something I respect in You (Leon) Sorry things were taken The Wrong Way On Here...Sorry for missing "Your Post" and "Thanks For Sharing Your Heart With Us"....

~Your Sister In Christ~And In His Love~:peace:

~Blessings~:peace:

~Lynda~ :angel: