Author Thread: BEWARE of "the strange women" on here; they are easily identifiable, because their every action is designed to ensnare you by causing you to lust on them, so they can control you, and therein destroy you! [Here is a lesson on "the strange woman!"]
Admin

BEWARE of "the strange women" on here; they are easily identifiable, because their every action is designed to ensnare you by causing you to lust on them, so they can control you, and therein destroy you! [Here is a lesson on "the strange woman!"]
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 09:45 AM

Do you know when it is time to run, as Joseph ran from Potaphar's wife, fellows..?

Let me give you something to ponder about the opposite sex, and I know for I am an expert, having been married [that's Babylonian-style Limited Liability Corporation of the State] to three Babylonians, and the Lord has shown me the truth, which is why you see me clash with so many so-called "women of God" on here, which are nothing more than women which can never submit to a real man; they want to control and dominate, which is how they connive men into looking at them in the first place, to use and destroy them, secondly.

Now, before some of you who are not Babylonian Queens try to take me to task, remember, as the old saying goes, "If the shoe fits wear it," and it this does not apply to you, you would be wise in not taking offense to what I am setting forth for the men of God to ponder.

I just looked at a Babylonian Queen's profile and saw where 76 loose minded men, foolish in the snares of dialectics and bait, are listed as having clicked on her as a Favorite.

Now, there are only two reasons why 76 men or women would click on any profile, and that is, 1) they are interested in the deeply spiritual being that is the inner man or woman, and 2) they are lusting on them.

In this case, I have no doubt that all of these men are lusting on this woman, due to the way she has posed for her photographs. The moment I looked at her I knew she was pure poison. She is a woman who has chosen about 7 different outfits to accentuate her hips, curvature, and sensuality. She has high-hills on, tight slacks, that are cutting into her hips, with a tight blouse pulled in at the waist.

This, fellows, is a BABYLONIAN QUEEN!

A Babylonian Queen will lure you to your death. They are the most wicked of women, caring not for anything except for what they are after: Which is to convert their bodies, their lustful appearances, into capital.

It was a strange woman, or what I refer to as "a Babylonian Queen", which led to the death of John the Baptist, as she danced sensuously for Herod, who was lusting on her so, that he promised "anything to half of my kingdom", which she promptly converted into John's death, when she asked - at her mother's [another Babylonian Queen] behest - for John' head.

It was because of a Babylonian Queen that Solomon wrote about "the strange woman":

"To deliver thee from the strange woman, [even] from the stranger [which] flattereth with her words; " [Prov 2:16]

Samson played with the strange woman, in Delilah, and she resulted in his death, because he trusted foolishly in her beauty and lustful ways, and she treacherously assisted in destroying him. He thought foolishly that he was in love with her, when he was merely lusting on her:

"Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her." [Judges 16:1]

First of all, strange women are harlots; they use their abilities at cunning to convert their bodies, and what they bring to the table, into capital. This is the oldest economic trade in the world. Sensuality is easily converted into capital.

The sons of God are repeatedly warned in the scripture of "the strange woman":

"Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?" [Neh 13:27]

Remember that it was Solomon's strange wives which turned his heart against the Lord:

"But King Solomon loved many foreign women, as well as the daughter of Pharaoh: women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites; from the nations of whom the LORD had said to the children of Israel,

�You shall not intermarry with them, nor they with you. Surely they will turn away your hearts after their gods.�

Solomon clung to these in love. And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines; and his wives turned away his heart." [1 Kings 11:1-3].

It is easy to spot a Babylonian Queen, aka "a strange woman", for they are always trying to get what they want, and are always boistrous and loud. They have no conceptualized understanding for the Sovereignty of God; they are always barking, hissing, and then in a moment, are so alluring. They appear at first as "sweet", even kind and compassionate, but the moment you cross them, the fangs come out.

They usually utlilize such terminology as, "I know what I want," or "Are you a man who knows what he wants?"

This is a clear suggestion that you rebel against the Lord, Who told you, "seek not what you want/will!"

So, the Babylonian Queen, is a deceiver, trying to get a man, to snag a man, to lure a man, through baited lures.

You can get along with the Babylonian Queens, as long as it is going the way they want; but if you cross them, the fangs come out, and if it is serious, another Babylonian LLC contract has just come to an end.

Now, for you women, there are Babylonian Princes, too. Please keep that in mind, for most of these men that are the 76 fans of this strange woman, are immoral man, lusting for that strange flesh.

Women of God are easy to spot, they are not dressed like the trash of this world, and most often their eyes are averted, as they have no confidence in their flesh. They are modest, and most of the men in here are not interested in them.

So, remember fellows the next time you get one of those strange women who wants it their way, and turn their backs on you, or an advance, you were more than likely just delivered from a life-destroying snare.

These women who are using their bodies, and other possessions, aka mammon, to snare you, are easy to recognize. They are trying to market themselves, and present themselves as desirable, you need to RUN....AS NEVER BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE........

BEWARE OF STRANGE WOMEN!

a wise man

View Profile
History
BEWARE of "the strange women" on here; they are easily identifiable, because their every action is designed to ensnare you by causing you to lust on them, so they can control you, and therein destroy you! [Here is a lesson on "the strange woman!"]
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 09:49 AM

Pardon the mistake of inserting "high-hills" instead of "high-heels".

It was an error.

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 01:12 PM

I think you may be taking things a bit to far. The �Christian Woman� you describe, with her eyes diverted, is perhaps to submissive. Would you really want to marry someone who would not look you in the eyes? That just seems so sad, so separated.

As far as the other �Babylonian Queens� that you describe, yes they are out there, and are many. (I think it should be noted that you did in fact click on her profile even after seeing her picture, what does that really say?) That is why we have these sites. I think that most of the ladies on this site are Christians, and as such all part of the same body as I. The influences of the world assault us from every direction, and judging a woman because of her apparel is getting to legalistic, she is, after all, not nude. There are ladies here that need to be more modest, but they have come to value themselves almost solely on their looks, because that is what they have learned is valued. Perhaps they need a good man to help them learn their true worth? Have you ever nicely recommended that someone change their pic? (I have and they did, sometimes they just don�t realize.)But really we all allow the world to effect us, our clothing, hair style, almost all of it. What brand of shoes do you wear?, what about pants?, Shirt?, Jacket?, what brand of car? See what I mean. I don�t see ANYONE on ANY site wearing a robe and sandals.

Jesus is not an American, he is savior to the world, regardless of what we wear. Modesty is a virtue, but who sets the scale and is the arbitrator?

I do truly think that most women don�t have a real consideration for their apparel choices in conjunction with modesty, I do agree with you there, but I strongly disagree with grouping them in with Babylon because of it.

I think you example only serves to cast derision upon us men. After all there are 76 little flies that swarmed to her light!!

And in summary, please don�t misinterpret my response as ridicule or malicious. I do truly believe that we are all one body, and do love my brothers and sisters. I am just giving you my opinion.

God Bless,

Justified13

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 02:48 PM

Now, what I am about to state, mind you, is not in reference to all women in this country, as a whole; but the American women are the trashiest on earth.

What was immorality of the forties, was excess of the sixties, as women flaunted their "independence" their "sexuality", as they stood in the streets and burned their bras.

You have women going into tatoo parlors, now, to get a TRAMP STAMP inked on their lower backsides, which they then proudly display for all men to see, as they walk half naked through the streets.

Mothers are taking their daughters to these Luciferians, aka Doctors, pimping breast-augmentation, Botox, and a host of other tricks to make men think that are HOT, for a profit. This is how disgusting this land is.

Mothers are teaching their daughters to wear rings in their navels, and other places that we cannot discuss.

There is not a nation in world history, with the exception of Rome that is as vile as this land.

We have more divorces in one year, than some nation have in their history..

I really have no idea as to what you are trying to defend.

SIN IS A REPROACH TO ANY PEOPLE!

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 03:38 PM

OK BRO, YOU�RE RIGHT, THEY ARE ALL JUST TERRIBLE IMMORAL SINNERS, SATURATED BY THE WICKEDNESS OF THIS WORLD, DOOMED TO ETERNAL DAMNATION, UNWORTHY OF OUR OR CHRIST�S LOVE��NO WAIT THAT�S NOT WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES�.LOL

There are countries that are far more fallen then America, but yes we are in trouble, and I think all believers get that, so don�t tell us, you need not preach to the choir, instead go forth yourself into the world and preach the gospel, and if necessary use words.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 08:32 PM

I have looked at both your profiles. I wanted to see what was in them due to such the different ways at looking at awiseman's topic. (by the way justified, I loved your first date comment. I am tired from a long day at work and it felt good to laugh)

justified13,

thank you for your response to awiseman. God Word does not come back void.

awiseman,

you may be more educated than justified; but listen to what justified's heart is saying. As you grow in knowledge, do not let it overtake your compassion. Jesus displayed compassion. In your profile you state you are kind and compassionate.

Yes, there are those on this site that have not given their life to Christ and believe they are a christain just because they believe there is a God. But that is what the world tells them.

Does not the bible state, they will know us by our love.

Should we not comdemn people; but rather pray for them

the pharasis were highhy intelligent and comdemning to those not as "religious" and "knowledgable of the law'

We should lead people to Christ; not pick them apart.

We have to remember in today's world, the world believes that if one even thinks there is a God, they are a christain. We are on a website that has many levels of faith in God. We should be displaying God's love. There are also those on this site who have just recently accepted Christ and are yet babies in the Lord and trying to live a new life. These have come to this site to meet other christains.

May we all remember that we are brothers and sisters in the Lord and we are to have brotherly and sisterly love for one another.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2011 05:45 AM

It is love to tell our real brothers and sisters the truth, and that is, there are men, women too, who are born to be "vessels of wrath fitted to destruction", and that from the time we are born these are constantly trying to destroy us. It is love to tell them why the apostle Paul stated: "What association does light have with darkness? Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers, and "Come out from among them and touch not the unclean thing".

Women who dress as immoral women, act as immoral women, and conduct themselves as immoral women, are more than likely unbelievers and immoral women. Some may not yet have been converted from those previous ways, but if they are left to think that the disgusting ways of this world's system are not vile and wicked, where do they comprehend the differences?

Are you as pigs wallowing in the mire, not understanding that you are in the mire, the lack of wisdom of men?

Has God not shown you wisdom and converted you and made you so that you now know that to follow men, is to be bogged down in the mire again?

Why do you rebuke a man, or anybody, who tells the truth?

No need to answer, just think about it..

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2011 10:26 AM

There are countries that are far more fallen then America, but yes we are in trouble, and I think all believers get that, so don�t tell us, you need not preach to the choir, instead go forth yourself into the world and preach the gospel, and if necessary use words.

:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 02:46 PM

:applause:...There are countries that are far more fallen then America, but yes we are in trouble, and I think all believers get that, so don�t tell us, you need not preach to the choir, instead go forth yourself into the world and preach the gospel, and if necessary use words....:yay:...xo