Author Thread: Real Men of God do not target women by their appearance, such as with these Babylonian Queens, and you women of God need to know these men are not wise, nor godly!
Admin

Real Men of God do not target women by their appearance, such as with these Babylonian Queens, and you women of God need to know these men are not wise, nor godly!
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 03:24 PM

It is so disgusting to see so many of these wicked men targeting these scantily clad Babylonian Queens, with tons of makeup, hair plastered into place, and the "latest in vogue fashions."

These men are hypocrites, and let me state that for these women of God on here that a being ignored in lieu of these Babylonian Queens. It is good that they are drawn to one another, that they they will not be preying on a child of God.

Women of God, drop down on your knees and lift up thanks to heaven, that the Father has not allowed you to so abuse yourselves, and to be abused by these Luciferians masquerading as "men of God".

Men of God are not influenced by the external:

"But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.' " [I Samuel 16:7]

awm

View Profile
History
Real Men of God do not target women by their appearance, such as with these Babylonian Queens, and you women of God need to know these men are not wise, nor godly!
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 03:52 PM

I've seen you take several passages out of the bible and misapply them. And now you are reposting the same topic, Why? Are you trying to stir emotions? I�ve seen some of your other posts and must tell you that I think you are being to critical of everyone. Please do not let your heart slip into the pattern of a Pharisee. There are none righteous no not one. This includes both of us my friend.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2011 05:40 PM

Show me those passages.

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2011 10:24 AM

He is being to critical of everyone. And, he is mean too.

:devil:

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2011 06:39 PM

Angel,

Why would you state that this guy is critical and mean to everyone?

That is critical and mean!

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 02:14 PM

Well, if you can do it...

You're technically correct in much of what you say, but you seem to lack the love for people (even the fallen ones) that Christ demonstrated. The Samaritan woman: would she have listened to Him if he'd berated the way she'd lived her life? Would the woman* caught in adultery have walked away with her life or would Jesushave been the first to stone her? How about Zacchaeus? Peter?

The old testament shows us the standards of God and, frankly, we'll never even get close this side of eternity. The new testament shows the *same* God lifting those who've not met His standards and giving them hope, as the people who represented Him should have done...

So, do you want to be a pharisee who knows what God requires yet "doesn't lift a finger to help", or someone like Christ who knows we fall far far shorter than we really believe, yet still pours out mercy, compassion and love?

I *know* what God rescued me from, and though I wouldn't encourage anyone to continue in their sins, I'm in no position to condemn them.

* The old testament law required* both* adulterers to be stoned; if she was caught in the act, where was the guy?!

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 03:01 PM

:applause:...* The old testament law required* both* adulterers to be stoned; if she was caught in the act, where was the guy?!

*** He was back home getin dressed with a smirk on his face cuz he wasnt the one put on exhibation before the masses and Jesus...

awm ~ Christian women do know that a man that seeks a Babylonian Queen is Not a Man of God...He is a man of Flesh and Carnality...a Pretender...Poser...Chastizer of women...Leaven as Jesus calls em and Not a REAL man of GOD...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2011 12:08 PM

Awiseman is not a Christian by his own admission. The very first commandment states that we should have no other god�s except for the one true God. In his profile he states that all religions are simply an outgrowth of Babylonian religions, and his profile image is that of the Eye of Horus, an Egyptian god. The symbol depicts the �oneness� of the Egyptian god, which he tries to equate to the one true God.

If you accept a faith other than what is in the Bible, then you are creating a god in your own image. You are breaking the first and most important commandment, and the basis of true Christian faith. You are not a Christian.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2011 10:51 AM

Angel,

Why would you state that this guy is critical and mean to everyone?

That is critical and mean!

awm

@ AWM.... YOU are critical and Mean!:ribbit:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2011 10:53 AM

@AWM

If you accept a faith other than what is in the Bible, then you are creating a god in your own image. You are breaking the first and most important commandment, and the basis of true Christian faith. You are not a Christian.

:applause::glow::rocknroll:

ladybutterfly3

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2011 02:30 PM

wow, you are telling the truth. from what i have seen that alot of them disobey God, they are bewitched by the spirit of witchcraft and harlotry. They don't want noone to tell them what The Lord, this isn't God will in his children life, and Sister or brother let me remind you, that your marriage will never be covered neither safe, because of that Spirit, I pray that these rebellion believers would repent, The Holy Spirit told me that they will miss out on the rapture and if they don't repent they will be damned in hell, truth be told any sin we refuse to repent applies to the same. You can't worship satan and Jesus Christ. You either going to love the other or hate the other. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: