Author Thread: Slow Fade
Admin

Slow Fade
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 08:15 PM

Can we just talk about how awesome the song "Slow Fade" by Casting Crowns is?

Such powerful words...

It's amazing to me how God speaks through musicians.

The child singing at the very end of the song sends chills up my spine. It makes me want to cry.

:prayingm:

onfire4jc777

View Profile
History
Slow Fade
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 06:14 PM

That is an awesome song, its also in the movie Fireproof starring Kirk Cameron from what I hear, our church did a skit to it, with the little girl singing it at the end, i love Casting Crowns music and videos.

It's a song that really makes you think of how important your relationship with God and your family really is.

View Profile
History
Slow Fade
Posted : 1 Feb, 2009 06:31 PM

I've heard that Fireproof is a good movie. I'm too scared to watch it because I'm afraid I'll cry through the whole thing lol. I tend to cry in movies a lot.

East to West is a great song too.

View Profile
History
Slow Fade
Posted : 9 Mar, 2009 07:58 PM

I am a HUGE Casting Crowns fan! Our Youth Group did a pantomine to "Joy to the World" from the Casting Crowns for the Christmas special. They did an awesome job!:applause:

View Profile
History
Slow Fade
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 12:15 PM

ohh yes great song. My whole family enjoys it. The end part takes me back to Sunday school days :glow:

dacoolman

View Profile
History
Slow Fade
Posted : 20 Apr, 2009 06:37 PM

I saw Casting Crowns in concert! they are one of my favorite christian bands. So uplifting and great tunes. One of my favorites from them is also Praise You in this Storm...so powerful!

Something you guys probably didn't know that the little girl singing at the end of Slow Fade is actually Mark Hall's daughter.

View Profile
History
Slow Fade
Posted : 25 Apr, 2009 03:41 PM

One of the few christian rock bands that have a hard hitting ministry.