Author Thread: Snotty Cows
Admin

Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 04:57 AM

Why are the women on this site snotty nosed cows? My experience of this site show that womens expectations are far to high for their own good! That is the problem with 99% of Christina women today, bloody hypocrites, the lot of 'em!

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 3 Dec, 2011 04:48 AM

Dream on!

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 4 Dec, 2011 11:18 PM

First, of all, calling women, "snotty cows" is not a good way to impress them and may very well prevent you from dating at any other point in this lifetime. (Girls CAN talk to each other, you know)

If you are really having a problem with SPECIIC women, just implement my life motto, "Mind over matter. I don't mind, 'cause you don't matter." If anyone, especially in the online world, turns out to be a comple liar, hypocrite, whatever, just ignore them. IF what you say was even partially true, they'll never meet someone who fits their "high standards" and, either have to reform who they are, or settle for someone that they DO deserve. Either way, it not you, and you can just walk away.

Secondly, remember the words of Matthew 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? (NIV)" We all need to examine our lives and look at the hypocrisy that we live. In your case, maybe YOUR standards are too high as well.

What is important to you? What will you be willing to compromise on and what should hold fast? Look within yourself and try to see some good in other before pointing out the bad and generalizing it.

matt101984

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 5 Feb, 2012 10:26 PM

When I saw this title I though wow someone wants to talk about cows with allergies.

Page : 1 2 3