Author Thread: cougar
Admin

cougar
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 03:55 PM

I just ran into alive cougar. She was 44 years old and had her age limit set 26-34. Of course she said "i Look alot younger then my age ..blah blah blah"

View Profile
History
cougar
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 05:59 AM

Women see men doing this too, as reported on this site, that is guys looking for rather young and naive women.

I notice from time to time that guys that are maybe 20 - 30 years older than me viewing my profile. No worries, my age is set so that someone in that age range is not able to message me. Problem solved!

View Profile
History
cougar
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 03:29 PM

iheartdogs

You are right. I am a older woman and I see men on here, in my age group 59-69, setting limits on their profiles from ages 28-38. Why would a younger woman want an Old man like that.

Many have grown kids and has been married before.:excited:

View Profile
History
cougar
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 08:28 PM

I check the box at the bottom of searches that only pulls up profiles if I am able to contact them. That way, I don't end up viewing profiles of guys if I would be unable to make initial contact.

ambershereflowers

View Profile
History
cougar
Posted : 1 Dec, 2011 09:23 AM

i am kind of confused as to why age seems to be an issue on dating someone..i have dated both younger and older and truth be told.. i have had good as well as some terrible dates..what i need to now is the maturity level one has not his age. ..but i'm sure there are those dating one age or the other for there own purposes//kelli