Author Thread: Just introducing myself
Admin

Just introducing myself
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 06:54 PM

Hi...My name is Faith from North Carolina. I love the Lord and He is the greatest love of my life. I believe He is working in me to prepare me for the man He has chosen for me. He's teaching me new things all the time. He is so awesome! God is good all the time....

BunnyJean

View Profile
History
Just introducing myself
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 08:59 PM

Just recently celebrated my 62nd birthday on January 14th. I am actively involved in ministry in the church, and trusting the Lord to bring the individual He desires into my life to share life and ministry with. I love the Lord. I love serving through the ministry of the Word, Church Leadership Development and watching the Lord bring His people into a place of unity, love and spiritual maturity. I love life, travel, reading, good conversation and good friends. Life is something to be cherished, for it is a gift from God. I tend toward being sentimental and tender. I am a romantic at heart, and love strolling together enjoying God's creation while holding hands. Loyalty and honesty are very important to me. As the Lord has shown me many things re: marriage over the past few years, I plan to put into practice those insights necessary to make a successful marriage.