Author Thread: FACEBOOK is an "Ignorance-Manifesting Network"! FACEBOOK is Christianity! FACEBOOK is Judaism! FACEBOOK is all of the religions in the world combined; a corpus [body] based on consensus reality! FACEBOOK is a nether world, a fiction, an artifice of deception: FACEBOOK is ANTICHRIST!
Admin

FACEBOOK is an "Ignorance-Manifesting Network"! FACEBOOK is Christianity! FACEBOOK is Judaism! FACEBOOK is all of the religions in the world combined; a corpus [body] based on consensus reality! FACEBOOK is a nether world, a fiction, an artifice of deception: FACEBOOK is ANTICHRIST!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 07:06 AM

Why are the [alleged] adherents of this religion known as "Christianity" in no way different from the remainder of the men in the world?

There is a "Ignorance-Manifesting Social Network", which I am positive that most of you have heard of: it is titled FACEBOOK.

On Wednesday November 16th, 2011 USA TODAY placed a cover story in the front page of the newsdaily; it was titled:

"MEMBERS OR NOT, VISIT FACEBOOK, AND IT TRACKS YOU!" How FACEBOOK compiles tracking logs of Web pages you've visited during the past 90 days."

Throughout the entire world wide web there are articles of how others are now using FACEBOOK, or what I call FACESCAM, to establish a "consensus reality", through which men are manipulated by the Luciferians controlling the world, and the world's banking/financial system. In short, these con-artists from hell are deceiving men into allowing them to farm them, and harvest their private data. In most cases people are now learning that the intent of collecting this private data, is to control and dominate their lives. EXAMPLE: Even insurance companies and businesses are now into the game, as each races to gather into "DATA FARMS" as much information about others as they can collect, before they wake up to this fraud.

If this scam were not bad enough already, there are preachers, pastors, rabbis, whatever you want to call them, on these "Ignorance-Manifesting Social Networks", leading the sheeple to the slaughter.

So, you keep on going to that "Ignorance-Manifesting Social Network" called a church, where your pastor is even involved in the game of antichrist, thinking that you are wise, he is wise, when the sum of time will reveal that he wasn't, and you aren't!

An Invisible Chain of slavery is being wrapped slowly around the minds of men through collectivist consensus reality, aka "PERCEIVED TRUTH".

Now, let me go ahead and state, that most of you are MEMBERS of this "Ignorance-Manifesting Social Network", but are members of other "Ignorance-Manifesting" Networks", called "churches", which have nothing to do with the true [spiritual] Body of Christ, for they are nothing more than corporatist institutions, buildings, fictions, falsehoods.

There are over 32,000 separate corporate fictions, aka "churches", licensed by Caesar, bearing different titles such as "CALVINIST", "BAPTISTS", "EPISCOPALIANS", "METHODISTS", "PRESBYTERIANS", "CATHOLICS", "PENTECOSTALS", to list just a few. These are all "Ignorance-Manifesting Networks".

Men are so deceived that they have no comprehension that they are "marching to the Devil's music!"

"For God has put it into their hearts to AGREE* [*through collectivist consensus reality social networking] and give their kingdom to the beast until the words of God shall fulfill." [Rev 17:17]

awm

View Profile
History
FACEBOOK is an "Ignorance-Manifesting Network"! FACEBOOK is Christianity! FACEBOOK is Judaism! FACEBOOK is all of the religions in the world combined; a corpus [body] based on consensus reality! FACEBOOK is a nether world, a fiction, an artifice of deception: FACEBOOK is ANTICHRIST!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 07:11 AM

awm scripture correction:

"For God has put it into their hearts to AGREE* [*through collectivist consensus reality social networking] and give their kingdom to the beast until the words of God shall be fulfilled." [Rev 17:17]

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 08:24 AM

Did you know that ALL Web Sites a person attends is Tracked regardless ifin you are on Face Book ???...Whats all your Soap Box preachin doing AWM ???...is it Swaying the Populas away from the Sin of it and Leading them to Christ Jesus ???...or is it Beating the Dog when Down while Whisperin in its ear its going to be OK soon ???...

Do you own a TV ? Computer ? Camera ? Car ? House ?...Even when a person is in the world...Christian or not...they hava Choice to Follow the ways of the world or not...its the persons Choice...an ya can't Take it Away or Beat them into Submission...

Father GOD has it ALL covered with Jesus* Blood...Fear of the world has no place in a Christians walk and life...Fear of Father GOD and Rejection of Christ Jesus is All the Fear we need...Fear of the LORD is the beginning of Knowledge...Be Blessed...xo

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 10:22 AM

Until you die you can be won over to jesus. maybe one of those who are monitoring facebook will come to know jesus from the many christians that post on it.

We are to go into the enemis stronghold and win them to christ.

Are some of us so fearful that we find reasons not to witness for jesus?:prayingm:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 10:49 AM

GodsJude

AMEN...

Great response!:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 11:07 AM

We are to go into the enemis stronghold and win them to christ.

Are some of us so fearful that we find reasons not to witness for jesus? :prayingm:

*** AMEN !!! Algamaboy...:applause:...:bouncy:...:yay:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 12:04 PM

Jude, Ang, and Algama dude, why do you think that the following is written (?):

14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

If you are of God, you will come out from among them, that is all there is to it.

WHY DO YOU CALL ME 'LORD', AND DO NOT THE THINGS THAT I SAY..?

Are you sure He is your Lord?

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 12:34 PM

Why are the [alleged] adherents of this religion known as "Christianity" in no way different from the remainder of the men in the world?

*** Ima speak for my self here�Ima getin REAL Turned off with your Insistence of Using the term �Christian� to make your POINT�Its Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of GOD and His Children�

There are over 32,000 separate corporate fictions, aka "churches", licensed by Caesar, bearing different titles such as "CALVINIST", "BAPTISTS", "EPISCOPALIANS", "METHODISTS", "PRESBYTERIANS", "CATHOLICS", "PENTECOSTALS", to list just a few. These are all "Ignorance-Manifesting Networks".

*** Oh my�you are on a Roll aint ya ???�This is the FIRST Denominational Difference recorded in the BIBLE�

Luke 9:49-51 ~

49 [[[And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. ]]]

50 �And Jesus said unto him, [[[Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.]]]

*** Soooo�not All Denominations are as You say�Per Jesus OWN word�Quit being a Holier Than Thou awm�Like I said�and its Truth�not Hooy-Fooy�Father GOD has it covered�Be Washed in the BLOOD of Christ and come into the LIGHT�Be IN-Lightened�Born Again�and start PREACHIN the Gospel instead of this Luciferian Condemnation POO !!!� xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2011 07:55 PM

I agree about the churches. I don't go to church.but we are suppose to worship and praise..I see too many people led by man instead of seeking wisdom from the Bible and God themselves. There is one thing I believe in Humility and not any one person is totally right.And never put yourself on a level higher than others.we are all sinners and Jesus would have died in vain if we were perfect.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Nov, 2011 06:32 AM

Once AGAIN......AWackoman........NUTTY.

Maybe you should just take the amount of medicine the doctor told you to, and not double up on your meds like that.

In Christ,

James

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Nov, 2011 09:12 AM

:ROFL:... James you are too funnee! I waiting and wondering when you would sock-it-to AWM... that was good:yay::applause:

Page : 1 2