Author Thread: Romans 8:28 The Promise Of
Admin

Romans 8:28 The Promise Of
Posted : 6 Dec, 2011 09:28 AM

All things working together for Good is conditional:

To those that first love God, if one is walking in denial to the word of God you are not walkin in love towards God.

If you are part of another doctrine as is common on this site, this scripture will not work for you.

If you are walking in the flesh, this scripture will not work for you.

If you are not a tither this scripture will not work for you..

The bottom line of this scripture is this the reason so many are not walking in the light of this scripture is very SIMPLE.

THE TRADITIONS OF MEN MAKE THE PROMISES OF GOD OF NO AFFECT.

THE RECEIPENT OF THIS PROMISE MUST HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT with the evidence of speaking in tongues to even walk in the light of this scripture.

Verses 26 and 27 are the conditions to the promise.

You can not pray as you know not how to pray unless you pray in other tongues.

The good news is you get into fellowship with the father, as you repent of the unbelief and receive the promise of the spirit., and then be a doer of the word and you will walk in the promise.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Romans 8:28 The Promise Of
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 01:32 PM

the condition is to love the Lord and be called according to his purpose, and James you have some misunderstandings , yes there is legalism but not all pentecostal churches are legalistic that way, I dress and behave a certain way becasue of my pwn convictions my church has never told me to act one way or dress one way, yall like to call us legalistic becasue it makes you feel better about your own sin

Page : 1 2 3