Author Thread: Outstanding Christian Authors or Novels?
Admin

Outstanding Christian Authors or Novels?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2011 03:51 PM

So I'm looking for some great fictional novels that are christian based. I was wanting to try some christian romance novels, however I do not know of any good stories or Authors. I also like mystery, thriller, and who doesn't love a story of a life changing experience with man's best friend? lol If you've got any novel ideas for me, let me know! :excited:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2012 04:27 AM

I like to read 'Heartsong'. They have both contemporary and historical romance' novels and lots of authors! Try if you haven't. Will tell some more later:)

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 May, 2012 08:28 AM

Francine Rivers is an excellent christian fiction author!

ptl4now

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jul, 2012 02:43 PM

Francine Rivers, as mentioned, is Class A, the best.....her Mark of the Lion series was my fav of what I have read of her....and gives you teh romance fix....

My fav books for chrisitan fiction is Frank Perretti's....THIS PRESENT DARKNESS, and PIERCING THE DARKNESS......great christian ficiton story, and it makes an impact on how you see the role of prayer in our life....great books, on my must read list....

ANother great author is ted dekker.......He has a series, Black, Red, White..it was a trilogy, than he threw in Green....and than added more series off this series...I have only read the first three, but look forward to reading more of them......

Hope you enjoy these books as much as I did!!!!