Author Thread: Hello
beamer47

View Profile
History
Hello
Posted : 9 Feb, 2009 06:11 PM

I am new on this site so please bear with me

I am single and looking for a friend and dating and a long term relationship.I am evangelical and attend church weekly and involved in a small group and church nursery.I am looking for a Christian who is a non smoker and a social drinker. I would like to meet someone in my area. I am located in Burlington and would like someone here or Hamilton or Oakville or Waterdown. Please send me a hello and maybe we can meet. My email is [email protected]

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon my name here is beamer47 send messages there please.

Kari

View Profile
History
Hello
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 09:06 AM

Hi Kari,

WELCOME to the CDFF efamily boards. Hope you enjoy your stay, and will join some of the discussions with us. We can always use another spirit filled believer in the word of God expressing what God has given to share with us all.

WELCOME!:applause:

ET (ella)

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Hello
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 01:50 PM

Hi Kari and welcome. Wishing you look in your search.

God Bless,

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Hello
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 12:24 PM

Dear Beamer47:

Greetings! Thank you for your message. I just read it and also looked at your profile. Very good.

Just to let you know, I currently and temporarily reside in Toronto. I know how to get to Burlington via Go Train and public transit.

Last Fall, I took a christian course called Plan and Prepare at the 100 Huntlet Street location in Burlington.

It was a wonderfu experience!

The website is : www.planandprepare.org for your consideration. It has to do with relationships using the Bible as a foundation. Highly recommend it. Enjoy as God leads you.

My email address is : [email protected] or you can reach me on my pager#: 1-888-276-2278.( you can leave a 1-minute message or enter your phone number)

As our Heavenly Father leads you, one way or another,

may His blessing be upon you for His glory alone!

Sincerely yours, LovableSon

"Sandy"

I prefer the pager but either one will do just fine.l