Author Thread: Riddle
Admin

Riddle
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 07:47 PM

This actually belonged to a former member, maybe someone will do better than I did.

Who, in the Bible, had no name, body had no destruction, and is found in the grocery store? Good luck.

I will post the answer if no one guesses it.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 11:16 AM

Many (Legion)

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 12:02 PM

Good try bluereyes, but this was a real person. I will give you a hint, it is a woman.

Blessings,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 02:08 PM

No idea.

I'm so bad at these, but I want to see what the answer is.

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 04:17 PM

Salt is as good as I can come up with. This is a hard one being its a woman and a person with no name. (Beautiful )would be close to but so would (Super)...lol

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 04:31 PM

The women of Amawoti identified with the woman with the hemorrhage Discussion followed , the woman with the hemorrhage had no name, no relationship, and was known only by her illness (verse 25). Her situation defined both her name and her personhood.

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 05:09 PM

Okay, i will give it to you for salt. The answer is Lot's wife, who was turned into a pillar of salt (No destruction), which is found in the grocery store.

Good job, I had to ask.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 07:32 PM

Thanks Leon....That was a good one.

View Profile
History
Riddle
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 03:21 PM

Leon... go to your room and stand in the corner until after supper! :dunce:... what do you mean, body had no destruction? she turned to a pillow of salt how much more destruction does she need?:yay: She is still stand as a pillow of salt to this day...:laugh:

that was a good one!:winksmile:...still go to your room! lol