Author Thread: BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Admin

BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 09:39 AM

Candy in green,

Flowers are blue

I'll make you a pink cake

Because I love you...

... and in the screaming voice of Sally from the Charlie Brown show...:excited:... "Pleeasse, Pleessaae, be my valentine's!... Chaarrllie Brooown, I'll pay you a nickle if you be my valentine's!!... Pleeaassee!"....

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 09:42 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!...:hearts::hearts::hearts::winksmile::buddies::buddies::angel::glow::glow::hearts:

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 03:16 PM

Ella,

Happy Valentines day to you too! Jesus loves you and we do too!

Many blessings,

Lydia

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 03:49 PM

Happy Valentine's Day Lydia! I hope everyone will post a valentine's wish to someone he/she likes... MAKE THIS A FUN THREAD!

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 04:15 PM

To my Valentine, Lydia.

As each day goes by, you become more and more precious to me. You are the greatest gift any man could wish for on this earth, and I thank my God for you each and every day. The fact that I don't deserve a beautiful woman of God like you, just makes me appreciate you all the more.

As my gift to you, I vow my love will remain yours for as long as you are willing to accept it, and that I will never knowingly cause you any pain or distress. I vow to thank God for the wonderful gift of your love, each day. I have to be the most blessed man on earth, to have the love of a woman like you.

All my love and affection,

Leon

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 05:21 PM

T o my Valentine Leon,

You are my good and perfect gift from above, I feel as though God created you just for me. You truly have all of the qualities that I have wanted in a man and I feel so very blessed to have met you.

I am excited to see how God will use us to further His Kingdom. May we glorify God in all that we do together. How great is our God that He has answered our prayers in this way?

Pure and unconditional love,

Lydia

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 06:26 AM

I am soooooooo excited for Leon and Lydia. Will you send all of us invitations to the _______? Okay, I know ~ getting ahead of you guys here. Still, PRAISE GOD!!

:yay:

chozen2b

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:18 AM

Happy Valentine's Day to you Ella!

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 10:37 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU CHOSEN! You're such a beautiful woman, and I hope you find the desires of your heart this Valentine's Day!... :hearts:... since Leon is taken:laugh:... seems Lydia got it going on like that:winksmile:

BTW, I am so happy you are keeing up with all the new members on the chat forum, you are so good. I nominate you the official Chairperson of the Welcoming Committee, and I'm sure everyone will vote a big YES!:applause::bow:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!:hearts:

ella

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 10:48 AM

Leon and Lydia... Oh, No you two want try to stirr up stuff on Valentine's Day by expressing your deep love and affection for each other!!! Oh, NO! I can't believe my eyes...

Leon, your ego just keeps growing and growing and glowing:glow:... Welll, I suppose that's only because Lydia keeps feeding it with her love messages... I say... expressions of love with all your hearts...:hearts::laugh:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!:hearts::hearts:... too cute!:winksmile:

View Profile
History
BE MY VALENTINE'S....
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 11:07 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ROSE!:hearts:

Hope your day is one of much joy and somewhere out there, he will come along, LOL.

So glad we're neighbors:waving:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU! You are an angel:angel:

ella

Page : 1 2