Author Thread: My heart belongs to Jesus!
Admin

My heart belongs to Jesus!
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 12:04 PM

Hi,

My name is Melissa. I am a single Christian Mom of two great kids. I am at the beginning of a divorce, and looking for others who are not afraid to share with me about possible similar situations they have gone through or are in the midst of.

A sister in Christ

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2010 01:45 PM

I think the reason those others don't know the person we really are and fail to get to know us is that they may not know the Scriptures that explain relationships. The person(s) may very well not even be from God. I'm sure that God would put before us someone who WILL get to know our hearts.

gaviota

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 11:00 PM

Totally agree with ya. We're both on the same page. God Bless ya!!!

buff21cc

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2010 08:10 AM

Check out "Children's Rights in Divorce". There are a lot of good little "rules" or "guideliines" out there. Always keep the kids' well-being first, but don't forget to take care of yourself bc they need you clearn-minded also. It's okay to take a break and not feel guilty, they also need their independence.

lovinthecall

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2011 04:38 PM

I realize that this is a really old post but it really speaks to me now. I've been divorced for almost a year but dated a guy about that long afterwards. We broke up about a month ago and I've been crazy lonely. The temptation is to run to someone else but God is so good, He keeps closing the door everytime I think about it. He's so faithful. I totally feel that He's telling me that He wants to be my first love and, after that, everything will fall into place. So, I wait and trust...but sometimes that's so hard to do.

Thanks for the encouragement!

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2011 09:18 PM

This is so true. If only we could all see the way Jesus does. From the inside out.

Page : 1 2