Author Thread: My heart belongs to Jesus!
Admin

My heart belongs to Jesus!
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 12:04 PM

Hi,

My name is Melissa. I am a single Christian Mom of two great kids. I am at the beginning of a divorce, and looking for others who are not afraid to share with me about possible similar situations they have gone through or are in the midst of.

A sister in Christ

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2009 07:04 AM

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the site. I've never been through a divorce but I know God can bring you out on the other side a better and stronger woman.

God Bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 05:40 PM

It was difficult for me I wanted to cling to another woman so bad fear of loneliness I guess;and I realized loneliness is better then a bad relationship; this is where jesus comes in because without him I probably would of found another dysfunctional relationship;that was me though I don't know about you;for me it was a time to really get to know my self because that way I felt I would have a better chance at a functional relationship because if I know my self then I can know who fits me better;here's my advice;be patient because loneliness is normal and remember you gave your life to christ;that means your his child and he takes care of his children; God is working even when your not;he has a new plan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 11:16 PM

Hi My name is Joanne,

I have been single for eleven years now. Yeah it is tough but God will guide. At times I struggle too, but in the long run I am just O.K.

Isaiah 54 is my life scripture... :glow:

FunMom

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 05:48 PM

I have been single for 7 1/2 years now and I know exactly how you feel (re: lonliness). My kids (3 + 1 foster) have noticed to the point my eldest created my profile just to get me out there looking. I am ready but I don't want to fall for the wrong one again. He can't say he is a christian just to get me interested and show his true colors after he got me. That is where I went wrong.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 05:50 PM

Thank you Doug for the great advice. It was very encouraging.:glow:

Melissa

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2009 05:53 PM

Thank you Joanne for taking the time to write a letter of encouragement for me. It was greatly appreciated.

In Christ,

Melissa:angel:

1hotmommy

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 11:41 PM

Thank you! I needed to hear that! Patience isn't my best virtue! lol. The Lord is truly working on me though...

MissTiffee

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2009 11:46 AM

I've been alone for a long time.. I know alot of people have told me that sometimes God say no.. and for some reason I don't like lol.. I really do want to meet the right guy and be in a good relationship.. My problem is that most the guys I have date or whatever AREN'T Christians.. so naturally yeah I fall for the wrong guy.

Sure I think I would rather be alone than be in a bad relationship.. I am being alot more selective now.. but still it's difficult.. but the older I get the more I wonder. I don't know if I have enough to offer anyone either on account of I am poor.. some guys see that as a bad thing..

Well i just hope God will answer my prayer.. thanks all for sharing..

Rickloves67

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 05:58 AM

God doesn't say no and you must have faith and believe in yourself, Tiffany. I believe...

Rick :)

fundan

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2009 06:26 PM

Alot of times we are alone because others fail to see the person we really are, They fail to get to know us,They fail to get to know are hearts, And that is thier loss, we know who we are and so does GOD,

Page : 1 2