Author Thread: A short Prayer needed
Admin

A short Prayer needed
Posted : 15 Feb, 2009 07:12 PM

Pray for myself and my son that he and I both find a job. He's been out of work for several months now and can't find even a temp job. Myself I have a job but the hours are very unpredictable and it is more of a hassle to have it right now.

I appreciate all the help.

View Profile
History
A short Prayer needed
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 09:55 AM

Praying for both of you.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
A short Prayer needed
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 12:00 PM

Kristine,

My prayers go out to you and your son. I would also encourage you to continue to give God praise with thanks giving in all things, for what He has done for you, for what He is doing right now for you, and for what He is going to do for you.

Praise and thank Him for the good, the bad, the ugly, and the indifferent. Your job may be unpredictable, but sometimes God places us in certain posiitons to see if we are faithful to give still give Him the glory and honor. God is faithful and promises to supply all our needs, and this is what He is doing for you at this time, supplying your need with an unpredictable job, in order to increase your faith, trustt in Him, and patience. So let patience have her perfect works in you, and be careful to give thanks to God for what He has provided you. Be of good cheer!

Let not your heart be troubled, things will work out for you and your son. Both you and your son should read Philippians chapter 4, and think on those things, and the peace of God will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.:glow:

Blessings,

ella

lifethatwins

View Profile
History
A short Prayer needed
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 12:51 PM

Lord i pray that both this sister and her son find jobs, with the right hours, and if possible something they would mind doing.