Author Thread: Bible College
Admin

Bible College
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 08:04 PM

I am thankful that at last I have received my Bible courses. I have had the desire to attend Bible college since I was saved in 05, but could not find the time or money. I am now taking 12 classes for a Bible diploma via a correspondence course. Praise God for His provision!

So that is why I am not on here as much, and also because God has blessed me with Leon who demands much of my time on the phone. LOL just kidding! He's not that demanding.

Your very blessed sister,

Lydia

View Profile
History
Bible College
Posted : 24 Feb, 2009 09:37 PM

I can't even begin to tell you how proud of you I am. I know, pride is a bad thing, but I think we are allowed to have it for someone else. You are an amazing lady. I pray God continues to bless you in all you do.

Much love,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Bible College
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 09:36 PM

Hi Lydia,

I did notice you have not been on as much lately.

Good for you - with your studies and your personal progress. It�s nice to focus & get some things done that we sometimes have to throw on the back-burner. It's obvious that you have taken it very seriously�and it�s even better when you actually enjoy it too! :excited:

Leon has been behaving surprisingly well. :goofball:

Talk to you both later.

God bless,

Miranda

View Profile
History
Bible College
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 11:27 AM

Thanks Angel,

There has not been much time to be online, but it is such a blessing to study the word of God. I gladly give up everything else to know Him more deeply. Take care and may God bless you in your walk.

Love, Lydia