Author Thread: What would a guy prefer?
Admin

What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 06:51 PM

when he first meets the woman he thinks he is attracted to for the 1st time.

1. to feel at home (comfortable) like an old chair or couch.

2. to feel like you do when you want the girl so badly you cant think straight (everything comes out wrong).

Just a note:

if none of the above then feel free to volunteer any truths you would like the women on this forum to know about you

and the 3 suggestions can be used to get something started maybe even get a little intresting for all of us to know about you. I know I would like to know I asked 1st. jk lol

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 07:54 PM

well, I'm really shy when I meet people for the first time, so for me I can't talk straight either way when I'm around someone new or someone I like. But what definately attracts me is when I'm able to be comfortable really quickly around someone, I've found that the faster I become comfortable with someone, they have always been a better fit for me. so i prefer someone I can be comfortable around

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 12:46 AM

I'd say the first one for me because I feel comfortable just being me. The can't think or talk happened to me a few times back when I was a teenager. So I definatley pick the first one.

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 11:42 PM

You can have both you know, and it should be this way. But if I must choose, I choose 2 because being lost in love is a ball.

Dave

Juvie

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 11:03 AM

Yes, the best of both worlds! "You can have both you know, and it should be this way," is almost word for word what I was thinking as I read through this thread. It is cool to see one of you guys come up with that!

Comfort and excitement certainly haven't been mutually exclusive in my experience, and I wouldn't want them to be.

In the end it is really just a matter of semantics though.

Blessings! :0) Juvie

Saxplayer1401

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 22 Feb, 2009 01:46 PM

HONESTLY I LIKE TO FEEL LIKE I JUST MET MY BEST FRIEND. SOMEONE THAT I FEEL LIKE IVE KNOWN FOR YEARS. SO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY A MIX OF NUMBER 2 AND A LIL BIT MORE.

Gibbons_Dance

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 24 Feb, 2009 09:59 PM

Since my words usually come out wrong - I often can't recall everyday words (the trade-off for knowing what words like 'pulchritudinous', 'refulgent' and 'obstreporous' mean), I'd choose the first.

I think wanting someone so much you can't think straight can be dangerous: you might make decisions too quickly that you'll regret later.

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 04:35 PM

Since my words usually come out wrong - I often can't recall everyday words (the trade-off for knowing what words like 'pulchritudinous', 'refulgent' and 'obstreporous' mean), I'd choose the first.

I think wanting someone so much you can't think straight can be dangerous: you might make decisions too quickly that you'll regret later.

So you would prefer a dictionary? JK

Gibbons_Dance

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 06:57 PM

Why would I want what I am? :D

In fact, I heard of a brickie's labourer who took an entire year off work to read the dictionary (The Oxford I think). Not much of a plot but very descriptive.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
What would a guy prefer?
Posted : 2 Mar, 2009 09:39 AM

Since that first meeting is almost always awkward, I'd prefer

that there always be a second meeting where we'd both feel a little less apprehensive, and a little less awkward. You really can't determine a lot on a single meeting when you're both are feeling a little uncomfortable. The exception would be if during that first meeting I doscovered you were totally incompatable. For example, if I find out that you are really an ex-axe murderer. Wouldn't need a second meeting then!

David