Author Thread: Does Size Matter?
Admin

Does Size Matter?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 09:21 PM

Don't get the wrong idea! I just wanted to get your attention.

But the question remains the same: Do you care how thin a girl is? HONESTLY?

View Profile
History
Does Size Matter?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 09:38 AM

You are THE MAN Leon!!

I think you should start "a man being a man" post!!

I've been waiting on that one! I totally agree!

Please, Please, Please?!?!?!

LOL

Tandy

View Profile
History
Does Size Matter?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 10:35 AM

Tandy,

Be careful what you wish for, I posted under ask a girl. Your wish is my command. LOL.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Does Size Matter?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 12:32 PM

This is my question .What if you find the girl of your dreams , And she starts to put on some weight over time . Is she still the girl of your dreams ? Some guys do not take the time to get to know women of the plus size . And that hurts . We can love and be passionate to . Beauty fades and then what are you left with . We must look must deeper . And to do that we must ask for help from GOD ! :prayingm: I use to be skinny and know I am the heavies I have ever been . And now I'm learning how weight can impact how men precieve you . My heart has not changed . I still love the LORD JESUS and love people and care about them The only thing that has changed is my size .

Thank you for posting this forum . I really needed to sure my thoughts with everyone .

My the LORD bless you and love you always !

Tammy67

View Profile
History
Does Size Matter?
Posted : 19 Apr, 2009 11:29 PM

Yes, is the simple answer. The other consideration is that each man has his own preferences, so you'd have to ask each man what he likes in a woman physically. Then you'd be able to tell if you match it or not.

View Profile
History
Does Size Matter?
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 06:20 AM

Wow. Thank you for the responses!

I'm sorry that I posted this question and bailed (school kind of took over my free time, lol).

I guess I should have elaborated a bit but I was concerned that no one would answer if I made it too wordy, haha.

I guess I ask this question because I recognize the importance of health but it is possible to be healthy and not weigh 100 pounds.

I love myself and the way I look. I work out and try to eat healthy. Could I stand to lose a few pounds? Sure. But should I have to lose weigt first for a guy to look my direction?

I guess it's just frustrating at times because I certainly hold Christian guys to a higher standard than other guys who don't know any better.

Anyway, thanks again for you honest responses (I know it wasn't easy, haha).

God Bless,

Aisha

Page : 1 2 3