Author Thread: CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
camblewis

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 09:50 PM

Why is it so hard to find and gain friendship with christian single men....I have responded to lots of ads, but guys talk for a day or so...then you don't hear anything more from them any more....I think I know why...Guys don't like the get to know each other commitment that it takes to form a friendship...which maybe could lead to a closer relationship....Everything worth having, takes time and hard work....so I think if we are going to make online dating successful, we have to put in the time and patience.....

Mzzt23

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
Posted : 25 Feb, 2009 06:37 PM

I think ur absolutely right cam, although ive only been on this site a few days... i believe SOME men in general lose interest in a woman when they realize she won't be "puttin out" anytime soon. As for me myself, im totally celebate by choice, and until im truly committed to someone... nobody's gettin my "goodies." :laugh:

angelguy

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
Posted : 27 Feb, 2009 07:01 AM

Hi, I'm john fromm pennsylvania, but now live here in buffalo ny, just came on here some time ago, don't know why i guess just to see how tihs thing works.

camblewis

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
Posted : 11 Apr, 2009 10:00 PM

I SECOND THAT MOTION....NO GOODIES....BEFORE ITS TIME...THANKS FOR THE REPLY...:applause:

Sandra.ally

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 06:55 AM

Hi cam,

I'm looking for Christian single men too,but they seem ignoring me as i'm not close to their place.:rolleyes:

For me distance can't be a barrier :peace:

:prayingf: But i will wait for God's will to send me His chosen one for me:yay:

hachaliah08

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
Posted : 7 Apr, 2012 09:05 PM

I disagree. Sometimes we see something with our natural eyes and we want and go after that person or thing, not knowing at the time whether it is good or bad for us.

When we put any particular gender or ethnicity in a particular category, then we are setting ourselves up for failure and disappointment. I believe that we have to learn to see people and things through the eyes of God. Whenever we analyze things in our own minds rather than through the wisdom of God, then we are still carnal Christians.

I am not so na�ve to think that there are not both men and women professing the Christian faith, but are not truly desiring to live a life of holiness. Sometimes the people we see and are attracted to with our natural eyes, they sometime will not be the people we need in our lives to help us fulfill our divine assignments, the purposes in which God created and sent us to this world to carry out.

Kevin

FromNZ

View Profile
History
CHRISTIAN SINGLE MEN
Posted : 1 Jul, 2012 05:01 AM

So cool. I really catch what you've written here. Thanks for posting your thoughts...You are correct in what you have said.