Author Thread: Ted Dekker anyone?
Admin

Ted Dekker anyone?
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 11:51 PM

He's written many Christian fiction books and they vary quite a bit in genre even though they all maintain Christianity as an important role in the story. Books like Thr3e, The Circle Trilogy, and the Books of Histories chronicles. Anyone else a fan?

View Profile
History
Ted Dekker anyone?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2009 03:56 PM

Ted is so good :) i also really liked the stuff he and Frank Peretti wrote together. aka nightmare academy and hangmans curse. Thr3e is amazing tho :D

muhugcy

View Profile
History
Ted Dekker anyone?
Posted : 26 May, 2009 09:23 PM

One of the best authors I've ever read. I especially like his books b/c young and old read them. Some of the teenage girls in my church youth group like to read this kind of off the beaten track (well, off the Christian beaten track) kind of material and if it weren't for Dekker, I think they'd end up reading some strange and possibly unsafe stuff.

And apparently there's Green, which is a continuation of the Circle books? Has anyone read it? Is it good?

View Profile
History
Ted Dekker anyone?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2009 06:02 PM

Yep, I'm one of those 'old' folks that likes Ted Dekker! Reading Sinner right now :-)

View Profile
History
Ted Dekker anyone?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2009 06:14 PM

Ted is one of my favorite authors. Right now I'm getting hooked on reading The Circle Trilogy. In my opinion one of his best books so far

AJeng09

View Profile
History
Ted Dekker anyone?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 06:58 PM

Dekker is one of my favorites. I haven't gotten to all of them yet, but have put a pretty good dent in his library, and all of them are great. Of course I like some (Circle series, When Heaven Weeps, House) better than others (Thunder of Heaven, Skin), but like someone already said, he has quite a range, but they all point to Jesus or at least Christian values. I highly reccomend any of his books, but would especially push the Circle series - Green, Black, Red, White.