Author Thread: Is she playing mind games or are her feelings for me still alive?
killaklown0789

View Profile
History
Is she playing mind games or are her feelings for me still alive?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 09:18 AM

Ok so back in June, I got with this awesome girl who was 17 at the time and is about to be 18 and I was 19 at the time. Anyways. We were best friends before we dated. But back to the story. The first 2 nights we dated, her parents let me stay over at her house, she shares a bedroom with her brother and he was out of town so I stayed with her in their room. The first night, we just sat up almost all night to get to know the other. The second night, we fooled around a tiny bit. Nothing I'm now proud of but we still did. Then a few nights later, she stayed over at my house. And things went a little farther and we ended up sleeping together. Then we began to do that more often. (we took each other's v-cards). Then, we got into our first big fight and we broke up. Well, we both still loved each other alot. We slept together again while not dating and then I realized the next day I had become a big jerk. SO I prayed to God and told him I'd honor him by not having sex again until marriage and pray with her every night if we could get back together. Well its that was August. The very very end of August comes and we reconcile and get back together she stays over and nothing happens. Well the following weekend, she stays over again and I ended up breaking my promise to God and we slept together. Well, that following weekend was supposed to be her homecoming weekend as we're now in September. One day that week she says she only wants to go to HC as friends because of her parents (long long story) mostly her dad. I was very hurt. That weekend, things were beginning to shape up but the bad part happened. I wanted to pray with her as I did every night and she said "no I am not a holy rolling Christian like you" we got into a fight. I said she wasn't Christian because of something else she said. Then homecoming day comes and I go to apologize and she trips out on me and uninvites me claiming "I called her evil and other things" which I never did. Then we break up and the next week she has a new guy who meets up to her parents expectations and then on Christmas night, while they were taking a break, we slept together and it seemed like we were going to get back together, but then BAM she's back with him. Well she still claims she doesn't know who she wants. And that if she gets with me, her father will beat her over and over again as before. Well I bring up this new girl, and she gets jealous when I say she's like her.

My question to you is does she still have feelings for me and want to be with me after she turns 18 or is she just playing mind games with me?

I apologize for a long boring story its a little bit my testimony now from where I've come from. Please help. Girls can answer too.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 10:10 AM

Killa,

Listen, I'm not going to even finish reading all that stuff you just wrote, because your first four or five sentences was enough for me... Firstly, her parents should never have allowed you to spend the night over in their home with their daughter...that's a no, no, right there, and it tells me a lot about the parents and the daughter. No real christian parents would allow such! Secondly, if you're a christian young man, why did you want to spend the night, and just to be nosy: why is this teenage girl sharing a room with her brother?...:rolleyes:

Anywayzzz, you should have never been allowed to sleep over in the same room, or out of the same room, even downstairs, or upstairs, or in the garage, or even on the back porch... period! As in spending the night at your girlfirdns house!!! Nor should there have ever been playing around with this girl, and the two of you together in the same room or same house, what do you expect would happen? What do the parents expect would happen? God says run from even the appears of evil... fooling around in the girl's parent's house while they slept in the next room??? just pit-ti-fulllll!:nahnah:

It doesn't matter if she's playing mind games, or if her feelings for you are real or what. The mess has happen, you made physicall contact with her, out of order, and its not going to work... Have you repented before God? Has she repented before God? I forgot to ask if she is a Christian, well, does she claim to be a christian, that betters, claim?There is no way God is going to help you or her in this matter, if you guys are getting physical with each other. You can read across the boards, people older than you who all say the say, once there is physical contact, something happens and the glow of the relationship is gone, and nothing works out.

I know I'm hard, but the word of God is even harder, in order that we may because soft toward God and humble in obedience to God's word...

My only prayer for you is that you will repent! and learn the importance of self-control and discipline, these are fruit of the Holy Spiri, which lets other know that Christ lives in yout..

So Repent of your sins, and keep it moving... Trust God and stop playing around! Be still and wait on God to bring you a godly christian girl for marriage...:purpleangel:

killaklown0789

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 10:54 AM

well first of all thank you for your post, she shares a room with her brother by force, they live in a trailor with I believe 2 bedrooms and a living room. And her dad didn't want me to sleep out in the family room for some reason. I believe it was because he walks around in his underwear. And yes I have repented as for her, I believe she has too. I wanted to spend the night because I was invited to her father's birthday party (she had to work and we got together on his birthday). We're best friends. I got kicked out and her parents took me in. Do I regret sleeping with her? Not fully as I should mostly because she's my best friend who I've known for a few years now. Her father hates me because I am bipolar, have cerebral palsy and once I mouthed off to him. My only opinion is I'm human. I do however regret losing my virginity for a few reasons one is because I promised someone very close to me that when I find the right girl, that I wouldn't make the same mistakes and look where I am now. But yeah you kindof have to understand the whole story before you can answer but thank you again for answering.

~Carljoe aka killaklown0789 (by the way Im not a clown as ICP is anymore

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 12:45 PM

Bad company corrupts... I didn't write this, God said in His word.

Please know I will not sugar coat the truth, nor will I smoooooth talk my answer to make you feel good inside, so that you will not be ashame for your sins. Because you know to do the right things and you should be consistant in your relationship with the Lord, and obey what he says do and not allow your flesh to have dominion over your body. Self control!.

Also you should know that there is nothing You can say to make the reasons why you slept with this girl, not onc,e but rather regularly, acceptable to God. You said you repented for the first time you spley with her, but you went back for a second time, and a third, and how many more times since the last time you repented have you been back with her or another girl in bed?

To repent means to compeletly turn AWAY FROM doing whatever it is you doing that is displeasing to God. Your physical illness doesn't give you licenses to sin, nor are they reasons for you to sin. The punishment from God is the same for you with your illnesses as for me or any other healthy person who sins. In fact, SIN leads to mental and emotional condictions. You may have CP, but it sure hasn't stoppe you from having S-E-X...

I think you need to find new friendships, starting with establishing and developing a close friendship with Jesus Christ. Make Him your best freinds, and He will protect you from those things that are not right for you, and will heal and deliver you. I've got afeeling you are a sweetheart fo a young man, you are just not serious in your relationship with Christ.

Get ir together!:glow::angel: BTW, so this gurl is slepping with you, and her boyfriend?:nahnah:...I wonder who all her boyfriends is sleeping with as well. Which means you're not only sleeping with her, but her boyfriend, and all the other girks he's sleeping with right? WOW!... I think you should be more worried about all the people you're sleeping with, instead of if she is playing a mind game on you... selah (which means meditate on these thing)

adultry is not a love affair, it is SIN! and fornication is not making love, it is SINS! ...

killaklown0789

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 02:11 PM

uhm no I was born with Cerebral Palsy as well as alot of other tough stuff... And I said I repented the last time we slept together Christmas night and she is the only one Ive been with and Im the only one shes been with unless you count what happened to her when she was 7 but yeah lets not go there. and Yes Im very very devoted to Christ. I have only stepped away fully once and I was in high school.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 02:40 PM

How can you be devoted to Christ? How can you be devoted to someone that you don't love? Jesus said if you love me you will keep my commandments! John 14:15.

I was absolutely appalled by your post, I could not believe that I am reading this on a Christian site. Maybe you should take a break from pursuing the lust of the flesh and spend some time washing yourself in the water of the word. I am very sad for you and it breaks my heart that you don't see what is wrong in all of this.

Love and concern,

Lydia

killaklown0789

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 03:37 PM

no I do see what is wrong with it but again that was when I was a jerk. IF I could take it back for the most part I would.

Have I had sex since December 25th? NO.

Did I repent? YOU BET.

Did she repent? As far as I know YES.

Has she had sex since then? As far as I know NO.

Btw her bf is a virgin.

All I want to know is if she is tricking me or does she truly miss being with me its hard for me to comprehend things. And if I would've know all of this with her would've happened I don't think I would've slept with her at least the last time. I'm trying my very very best to become over her btw

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 04:05 PM

It is time to move on. She is playing you like a cheap piano. The fact that she would sleep with you while being with another guy, speaks volumes about her character. I am talking to you in a worldly sense because that seems to be the only thing you understand.

A woman that you have slept with isn't about to admit to you that she is sleeping with others. The fact that you are keeping up with it, shows that you are not trying to get over her, you are trying to get her back. Come on, Christian does not mean stupid, don't you think some of us have done the same thing?

How about a dose of truth here. This girl is keeping you around because she doesn't want to be alone if things don't work out with the new guy. The fact that she was willing to sleep with you shows that she has serious issues where sex is concerned, probably stemming from the incident you mentioned. Until she deals with the emotional problems of that abuse, she will never have a stable relationship.

Quit dwelling on it, chalk it up to experience, and get right with God. There is no chance with this girl, and you should thank God for that.

Leon

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Feb, 2009 10:21 PM

A man who loves a woman will not willingly hurt her. That is a reality. Having premarital sex with a woman is putting her at risk. That tells me you do not love her. Like, lust, and maybe some caring sure....., but love...no way. The fact that you would put her at risk of pregnancy proves that. A single teen mother has over 90% chance of living the rest of her life below the poverty line. Children born to teen mothers are over twice as likely to end up in jail, use drugs, live in poverty, and experience major medical issues. Wow, a guy that would set a woman and child up for this is self-centered. He is NOT thinking of the woman nor loving her. That is not sugar coated, but is truth. Go check it out. Don't believe me. I am serious, do the research.

So, you do not love this girl or you would not be putting her at such risk. The other respodents have given you great advice that is biblically based. It all comes down to....move on and do NOT make the same mistake again. Repent sir.

Blessings,

Elisa

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 04:00 AM

Leon, Thank you Sir for HELPING Our brother.:rocknroll:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2009 01:25 PM

Mike,

As usual, you are right, there are nicer ways I could have said that.

I apologize brother, I should never have been so harsh with a brother. Not that I didn't mean what I said, there are just better ways to say it.

Thanks, Mike. I owe you one. I appreciate it.

Blessings,

Leon