Posted : 4 May, 2012 05:17 AM

Then report him, don't post about it.

truemiracle

View Profile
History
do not date this person
Posted : 9 May, 2012 07:29 PM

And watch out for G (unual two r's in his first name). Parker Roanoke VA

LADIES BEWARE. He said,. "I told you the truth but did not tell you everythng" (major life event in his life after 2 years of dating/engaged with him) SHOCKED . His profile states that he values truth and honest but he really doesn know what the truth is. I so not wan tto see anyone else get hurt.

View Profile
History
do not date this person
Posted : 29 May, 2012 07:42 PM

Becareful wit this person he also askd for pics (sexy) and talkd sexual topics which aren't appropriate since he says he values Christian beliefs.

User: alexanderelprince

Lightguided

View Profile
History
do not date this person
Posted : 5 Jun, 2012 06:26 PM

Note to the wise to avoid cyoungvars66. I had the misfortune of learning the hard way she's out to use and hurt, with no sense of empathy - let alone Christian values. Glad to be away from that:applause::applause:, but don't want to see others learn the same. Very convincing for awhile, but don't ignore the clues like I did. Should have one more '6' in the username...:devil::devil:

Lightguided

View Profile
History
do not date this person
Posted : 22 Jun, 2012 07:18 PM

In response to the one guy�s earlier comments about reporting people, that was done and nothing came out of it. The overseas scammers are easy to spot, but the bad among us much more difficult to weed out I�m sure�

I was involved with username cyoungvars66 :devil:from October until early May, and learned the hard way she is out to use with no empathy for others. It ended as I took her on a cruise, upon which she basically shunned me from the very start, showed absolutely no appreciation the entire time, and wound up running off the last night with a much younger guy she�d just met� Clearly this is not the behavior of a �Christian�.. This one is on disability and basically looking for someone to support her, a heavy drinker, as well as extremely difficult. I�ve also compiled proof she�s been deceitful about lots and I plan to provide that to the site administrator, along with about the cruise if they actually look into it� Anyway, if you don�t take my word for it, at least don�t ignore your intuition like I did. Just don�t want to see anyone else decent get burned like me�.

Peace:angel:

kfar1967

View Profile
History
do not date this person
Posted : 26 Jun, 2012 10:43 PM

Just wanted to thank 'ellamicky' for starting this string! It seems to never hurt to do some detective work and networking these days. Be blessed, be wise, and be careful out there!