Author Thread: Rich Mullins : A devotional Biography, AN arrow pointing to Heaven
PrincessofRedeemer

View Profile
History
Rich Mullins : A devotional Biography, AN arrow pointing to Heaven
Posted : 7 Jul, 2012 08:15 PM

:angel: Hey, I am a 90's girl I admit it, I turned 21 in 1992 and grad from college in 1993. Came to Jesus in 1991, and shortly after saw Rich Mullins in COncert in IL. Wow, I have been a fan ever since!! His poetic music and deep devotion to Jesus has touched my heart for 2 decades and always will, even after his passing in 1997.

An amazing bioagraphy by one of his dear friends is meant to tell Rich's life and God story and intertwines his music along with the chapters about his life journey on his way to Heaven and what made him tick and become the influential man he was as a musiican and a man of God. I admit I am already familiar with much of his music but I bet you may become a fan as well if you read this book:) I hear there is a movie about his life coming out soon.

I checked it out at my library and read it in about 2 days:) Lovely and for some maybe even life chainging. Rich Mullins knew what it meant to put the important stuff first...

If you want to listen to his music first...here are songs that touch my Christian heart from this artist:

Your my one thing...

If I stand...

Our GOd is an awesome God...

Step by step...

screendoor on a submarine...

Calling Out Your Name... (so poetic and the book gives lyrics to many songs like this one too)

:angel: