Author Thread: Is my profile missing anything?
Silverstar777

View Profile
History
Is my profile missing anything?
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 10:18 AM

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if my profile has anything missing or how I could improve it. I don't want anyone to get a slanted view of me. Thank you!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 01:13 PM

your profile is just fine to attract the right people. a futur dentist with Chickens in your garage... hahah... that's... interesting. did you name them, too?

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 01:26 PM

I don't see anything wrong. On the other side, you have gotten a lot of views, that's always good.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 01:26 PM

you have a really good profile,,,,a few more photos of you would be nice especially ice skating or in your office getting ready to drill into someone!!!!

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 03:23 AM

Yes there is something wrong. You are very attractive and I do not understand what is the deal with the Chicks I mean what message do you want to convey:ROFL:

If the chicks were looking better then you then I would be like you need to add more chicks but since that is not the case lets let the chicks fly or walk away.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

It okay to have fun in the Lord.

Now if it is a personal thing with the chicks please forgive me.

People are special in these Last days:ROFL: okay thats it.

THIS MESSAGE HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY BROTHER MIKE.

mlthomas

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 03:29 AM

HAVING THE CHICKENS ARE FINE BUT NOT ON A PROFILE PICTURE LIST:ROFL: TELL ME ABOUT THEM LATER

Just being honest from a man perspective.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 06:55 PM

Chickens are cool, a friend of mine said he was gonna get a goat and maybe some chickens.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 09:33 AM

You may have to add another pic of you holding a baseball bat. That way these guys will know that you are ready to beat them away. LOL. I have a daughter about your age that is a beautiful Christian girl, just like you, and she is forever having to tell men that she is not interested.

She gets so frustrated that they only care about how she looks. I feel for her, even though it has been a lot of years since I had that problem. LOL. I know it must be discouraging, but hang in there, it will all work out. Imagine how much more you will appreciate the guy that loves you for who you really are, once you find him. About the only thing I can tell you is, it is worth the wait.

God's favor in your search,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2009 01:28 PM

I think you need to ad another picture or two of you. The picture of you is so striking it gives me the impression that your profile may be false.

BibleGent

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2009 12:38 AM

Can't really say I see a problem with the profile, as far as missing anything. You've got a picture that's (let's face it, thought I was looking at a magazine cover.) Great quality and to echo Leon, you're going to if not already beat guys away with a stick. Though by noticing your profile having 65 followers at the least, I think that's more of a reality than a future obstacle. Hope you find who you're looking for.

Dave

P.S. You're 'out of my league' seems to be the right sentiment. As a general rule at least.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2009 08:07 PM

I know you're asking this question of men, however I do have to comment and agree, I agree you are ver beautifu but your picture is not real. I'm sorry to say but I don't believe it's you, If I'm making a mistake I apologize ahead of time, however just to prove me wrong I would love to see you post other pictures of yourself. (not the same picture and pose)

God Bless