Author Thread: Arthur Blessitt
TheLordsPrince

View Profile
History
Arthur Blessitt
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 04:12 PM

Fellow Saints in the Lord I am sure you know of TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) well i love that network and there is a man named Arthur Blessitt who in 1969 on christmas day started a journey around the world over 40 yrs and in all 7 continents carrying the cross. Everytime i see that it brings me to tears for he really showed that he loved Jesus. That he sort of took on the walk that Jesus had to make with the cross. He went all over being beaten and arrested but sharing the gospel with all walks of life. I know for a fact that he will recieve a crown as big as Abraham when he gets to heaven for that took alot of faith and it inspires me everytime i see it. It inspires me to be like him and express my faith in any way without fear i can. I advise you to go to TBN.org and find out about this wonderful man and the film that is being made about him. It will be in theaters in march so i advise and ask to please go see it and support the christian movie productions. He has done this for 40 yrs and i applaude him completely well hope you check it out TBN is the largest christian television network in the world hope you like it.